CS Group is a major actor in the design, integration and operation of mission critical systems in Defense & Security, Space, Aeronautics and Energy sectors.
DESCRIPTION OF THE OFFER
Do you want to work in a company with a human dimension that encourages innovation, curiosity and taking responsibility?
Let your talent express itself in high-flying missions and share our human values which promote the development of all, within a structured and agile organization recognized for its strong technical expertise in the service of exciting and rare projects on the market.
The Defense and Security Business Unit of CS GROUP-France, supported by 650 employees at our sites in Plessis-Robinson, Toulouse, Aix-en-Provence and Toulon, designs, offers and integrates complex and critical systems for its customers Large industrial accounts or Large state entities in the defense sector.
Within this BU, the NCO (Network Centric Operations) Business Line provides solutions in the fields of testing, studies, operational systems and force training based on our expertise in simulation and tactical data links. . With our range of Diginext products, we offer collaborative “network-centric” solutions combining performance and innovative design which are constantly renewed thanks to strong interaction with users. This disruptive approach has allowed us to experience very strong growth for several years, in France as well as for export in most NATO countries, with the Armed Forces, major armaments manufacturers and study centers. or test.
Why do we need you?
We are looking for an Intern for our Aix-en-Provence site who will join our validation team from the Customer Care department. Reporting to the Technical Manager of the team, you will be in charge of schematizing, organizing and setting up a test platform. The platform will aim to integrate a maximum of products and functionalities of the department as well as to allow the performance of robustness tests in a controlled environment.
This course is as much technical as it is methodical. It will be necessary to start from an almost virgin base and the documentation to be carried out throughout the course will be essential.
In the program :
- Learn about the Department’s range of products and services.
- Provide a platform architecture to determine the hardware requirements.
- Set up the platform by integrating tactical data links (LDT)
- Provide a user manual of the platform for its future evolutions & maintenance
- Set up the first data sets on Performance / Robustness Tests.
- If the duration of the internship allows it, you will have the opportunity to look into the means to automate these tests.
Your Future Work Environment:
Military simulations, armed forces training solution, Reception and Generation of “LDT” tactical data links, “Control & Command” operational systems (C²) are all subjects on which our teams work on a daily basis.
You will join our passionate employees in Aix-en-Provence to join our NCO teams and participate in the consolidation of our internationally recognized solutions in the field of Defense.
Who are you ?
At CS GROUP, it is both your expertise and your personality that will make the difference:
As a student with a bac + 4/5 training, you are looking for an internship of 4 to 6 months.
You are a curious, dynamic and rigorous person. You know how to listen to the advice and comments of your colleagues while demonstrating a certain autonomy allowing you to explore and move forward effectively.
Don’t wait any longer, share your CV and let’s add our talents!
The sequence of events :
- Our team of Recruiters process your application upon receipt.
- Good news ! This interests us: we will contact you for a first telephone exchange. If this is positive, an operational manager will take over with a technical interview. Finally, you will meet one of our Recruiters during an HR interview. At the end of these meetings, we undertake to provide you with feedback within a maximum of 2 weeks.