CS Group is a major actor in the design, integration and operation of mission critical systems in Defense & Security, Space, Aeronautics and Energy sectors.
DESCRIPTION OF THE OFFER
Within the Space Business Unit , the On Board Software department develops satellite on-board software with, as a notable achievement, the supply of platform software, the heart of the satellites, for the entire Myriade range from CNES. This expertise gives CS GROUP a major place in the small world of subcontracting in on -board space software .
In this context, we are looking to strengthen our teams with an Embedded Software Engineer.
You will participate in the development of flight software for satellites, which includes all or part of the following engineering activities:
- detailed specification;
- the definition of TU, TI and validation tests;
- C coding and unit testing;
- testing in the broad sense (writing of test procedures, execution of tests and analysis) either on dedicated tools such as RTRT or on in-house frameworks based on Python, Robot Framework technologies, on a fully digital, hardware or mixed bench.
Who are you ?
Engineer by training or graduate of an equivalent university degree (Bac + 5), you have at least completed a significant internship in embedded development, preferably in the space industry.
Your area of expertise:
- Languages: C and Python. Knowledge of TCL and C ++ are assets for your application.
- Design language: UML;
- Architecture of real-time applications embedded on bare – metal or RTOS;
- Concept des RTOS, BSP ;
- Low level programming: bus drivers, ARM, LEON microprocessor programming, use of JTAG probes, debug;
- Experience in software development and reuse;
- Experience in validation;
- Knowledge of the Agile method is an asset for your application.
Our complex environments require a certain amount of autonomy because the diversity of the activities that we entrust to our engineers as well as the different types of projects that we carry out require great versatility.
You will be required to work within a united and professional team: real listening and communication skills will guarantee your integration.
Finally, as in all established companies with new international ambitions, written and spoken English (meeting with European partners or clients) is essential.
Who are we ?
For more than 40 years, our business unit has successfully provided turnkey systems and engineering services for its trusted partners such as space and defense agencies, satellite prime contractors and operators, and stakeholders. space applications.
Where are we located?
Our establishment is located in Toulouse near the Cité de l’Espace and its green park. The site is accessible by bus from the city center of Toulouse, and from metro stations A and B. If you prefer, we will reimburse you for bicycle mileage allowances!
The sequence of events :
- Magali and Marion, our Recruitment Officers, process your application upon receipt.
- Good news ! This interests us: we will contact you for a first telephone exchange. If this is positive, an operational manager will take over with a technical interview. Finally, you will meet one of our recruiters during an HR interview. At the end of this meeting, we undertake to give you a feedback within a maximum of 2 weeks.