Cyberprotected Intelligent Critical Systems Designer, Integrator
CS GROUP’s mission: to be at the forefront of technologies to guarantee the safety of all in a rapidly changing world. The group’s recognized expertise allows it to intervene where the security issues are the most sensitive: aeronautics, defence, energy, space, etc. And, also, where the answers have to be invented or reinvented: the fight against drones, cybersecurity, satellite data processing…
Do you want to evolve in a company with a human dimension that encourages innovation, curiosity and taking responsibility? A group that cultivates the diversity of these professions, from the IT universe but also from the scientific world and which invests nearly 15% of its turnover in R&D? Join us and add our talents!
- We are recruiting a C++ Software Engineer to join our Defense & Security business unit within the ATM Business Line . The Business Line ATM, Air Traffic Management contributes to the development of European civil and military air traffic control systems by carrying out ambitious projects based on its innovative products and those of its partners.
As part of a major French air traffic control system project and its future air traffic controller training system, based on the SimACS product from CS Group, as a C++ Software Engineer, you will be in charge of:
- Work on various scientific, technical and HMI functions, such as the simulation engine ensuring the realism of the flight simulation,
- Specify, design, and develop product evolutions,
- Participate in the writing and execution of integration and validation tests,
- Participate in technical documentation,
- Participate in peer reviews.
You will work in an environment where initiative and responsibility are appreciated, you will be in close contact with business experts and architects.
The technical environment:
- Mastery of mathematical modeling and numerical scientific computing is required,
- Knowledge of the C++ language is required,
- QT Framework experience,
- Software development under Linux
- Demonstrated ability to learn and make changes within significant C++ scientific and technical software with a strong HMI component
Who are you?
- Bac +5 training, School of Engineering or equivalent University, specializing in IT and/or telecommunications. You have 2 to 10 years of experience in software development for critical systems.
- You have contributed to one or more projects ideally in the field of air traffic control or more broadly aeronautics.
- Your design and organizational skills, your curiosity and your rigor will be the basis of your success. You like teamwork, you are proactive and want a progressive position with varied tasks. Are you attentive and organised ? Then you are the nugget we are looking for!
- With equal skills, this position is open to people with disabilities.
Who are we?
- Our Defense & Security BU , supported by its 650 employees across France, offers its customers, the army and civil aviation turnkey products around topics that are as innovative as they are captivating.
- Our teams work around the fight against drones, maritime surveillance and aviation security.
- Defense & Security does not stop there since it is involved in several international projects, our ambitions therefore promise great challenges in France and abroad.
Why choose CS GROUP?
- For our Expert sector which values your technical skills, our commitment to innovation with an R&D budget of 30 million euros/year, our societal and environmental commitments: professional equality index at 86/100, partner of the association They move, member of planet Tech Care etc.
- And of course : the possibility of telecommuting, a co-option program, complementary health, RTT, CE.
Don’t wait any longer, share your CV and add our talents!
The following of the events :
- Our team of Recruiters process your application upon receipt.
- Good news ! This is of interest to us: we will contact you for a first telephone exchange. If this is positive, an operational manager will take over with a technical interview. Finally, you will meet one of our Recruiters during an HR interview. At the end of these meetings, we undertake to provide you with feedback within a maximum period of 2 weeks.
#space #spacecareers #spacejobs #careersinspace #aerospacejobs #engineeringjobs #jobsinspace