Cyberprotected Intelligent Critical Systems Designer, Integrator
CONTEXT AND MISSION
We are recruiting an HPC Developer to join our Aeronautics, Energy and Industrial Systems (AESI) business unit .
Our AESI department, supported by 500 employees across France, works on fascinating subjects such as anti-drone warfare, maritime surveillance, aviation security or even simulation systems dedicated to operational training.
Your mission :
- Participate in the development of parallel codes (OpenMP, MPI),
- Porting codes to a GPU-oriented infrastructure (Cuda, openAcc) and to
- Optimize codes
- Industrialize the scientific code by providing numerical analysis methods and skills in parallel code algorithms (second order finite difference method)
The technical environment:
- Advanced mastery of C and / or Fortran language
- Advanced mastery of a C ++ / Java object language
- Proficient in Python
- Mastery of Intel, Intel MPI and opensource compilation environments (GCC + OpenMPI)
- Mastery of code profilers: profiling an application (Allinea, Intel Parallel Studio XE, etc.)
- Accelerating technologies and related programming modes (OpenACC)
- Use of Nvidia profilers
Who are you ?
With a Bac + 5 training, you have a minimum of 1 year experience in digital development and high performance computing. Proficiency in software development is essential for your job.
Do you have a good practice and are you fluent in English? Are you a good writer / presenter with a rigorous mind? Then you are the nugget we are looking for!
With equal skills, this position is open to people with disabilities.
Who are we ?
Our Aeronautics, Energy and Industrial Systems business unit contributes to the development of onboard software and digital simulation programs for flight control equipment, digital regulation systems, onboard computers, whether in the civil sector (A320 / 350 / Falcon) or military (Rafale).
Why choose CS GROUP?
For our Expert sector which enhances your technical skills, our commitment to innovation with an R&D budget of 30 million euros / year, our societal and environmental commitments: professional equality index at 86/100, partner of the association They move, member of the planet Tech Care etc.
And of course: the possibility of teleworking, a cooptation program, complementary health, RTT, works council.