CS Group is a major actor in the design, integration and operation of mission critical systems in Defense & Security, Space, Aeronautics and Energy sectors.
DESCRIPTION OF THE OFFER
With 2,005 employees for a turnover of 210.5 million euros in 2018, CS asserts itself as a designer, integrator and operator of critical systems of the highest order. Our European and global customers are in the Defense, Aeronautics, Space, Energy, Transport, public and private sectors. CS realizes around 80% of its projects on a fixed price basis and is listed on the Euronext Paris market.
Our Defense & Security Business Unit is supported by 600 employees spread across our Plessis-Robinson, Toulon, Aix en Provence and Toulouse sites. Technicians, Engineers, Project Managers and other Operational and Technical Experts design, carry out and support complex and exciting projects every day in the fields of command and communications centers in which innovation plays a major role. These projects are committed to the search for new growth vectors in France and abroad. These main customers are state entities and large industrial companies.
As part of the development of our BU and in particular of our Anti-Drone Control system, we are looking for a Anti-Drone Control Architect M / F
You will be responsible for the following missions:
- Participate in the definition of the technical architectures of the product and validate these architectures (real-time environment)
- Take charge of the technical responses to calls for tenders in coordination with BU experts
- You will be the main contact for our client ( military) during the specification phases
- Participate in technical reviews concerning the evolution of the product
- Provide technical guidance for the development and validation team
Trained Bac +5 type Engineer School, generalist, you have an experience of 10 years minimum on this type of function.
The technical skills expected on this position are:
- Ability to write system level specifications
- Ability to deal with fairly restrictive real time issues –
- Ability to follow system validations
You have already worked piloting a development and / or validation team
You are used to being in technical interface with demanding customers
You know how to manage technical meetings with customers (GT HMI, review of technical facts etc.)
You speak English fluently in a professional environment