Cyberprotected Intelligent Critical Systems Designer, Integrator
CS GROUP’s mission: to be at the forefront of technologies to guarantee the safety of all in a rapidly changing world. The group’s recognized expertise allows it to intervene where the security issues are the most sensitive: aeronautics, defence, energy, space, etc. And, also, where the answers have to be invented or reinvented: the fight against drones, cybersecurity, satellite data processing, etc.
Do you want to evolve in a company with a human dimension that encourages innovation, curiosity and taking responsibility? A group that cultivates the diversity of these professions, from the IT universe but also from the scientific world and which invests nearly 15% of its turnover in R&D? Join us and add our talents!
- Our INDUSTRY Business Unit has been contributing for more than 30 years to the development of programs in the fields of energy, aeronautics and in the industrial field.
- Our BU is involved in a wide variety of subjects: scientific and technical information systems, development of critical industrial systems for the major players in the sectors concerned.
Assignment / Project:
- As part of the development of our activities, we are looking for a Mechanical Engineer Tester Consultant to work on projects in the energy field with one of our clients based in La Défense.
- The consultant will be responsible for the implementation of the test strategy within an agile team.
- Determine the target industrial cases of the acceptance
- Design the technical test cases under HMI/CAD environment and the script
- Be responsible for the test repositories
- Analyze the results and propose improvements with the business interlocutor
- Be a force proposals for improving the test strategy and the associated tools
- Communication / Alert management to promote the dissemination of information
- Participate in the continuous improvement process
Who are you ?
- From Bac +3 to Bac +5 training in general engineering or in mechanics/industry, you have 2 years of experience and you are autonomous and dynamic.
Technical skills :
- Experience in CAD
- Experience in testing and test automation
- Experience with AVEVA tools (ideally AVEVA ENGINEERING, E3D Design) is strongly desired
- Failing that, knowledge of one of the 3D CAD tools (Catia, Solidwork, Tekla, Revit)
- Previous experience in an agile or even SAFe context is a real plus
Why choose CS?
- For our Expert sector which values your technical skills, our commitment to innovation with an R&D budget of 30 million euros/year, our societal and environmental commitments: professional equality index at 86/100, partner of the association They move , member of the planet Tech Care etc.
- And of course : the possibility of telecommuting, a co-optation program, complementary health, RTT, CE.
The sequence of events:
If your profile is a match, you will have a technical interview with one of our operational managers. Then an HR interview. And we are committed to giving you a return by phone 🙂
#space #spacecareers #spacejobs #careersinspace #aerospacejobs #engineeringjobs #jobsinspace