Cyberprotected Intelligent Critical Systems Designer, Integrator
Do you want to evolve in a company with a human dimension that encourages innovation, curiosity and taking responsibility?
Let your talent express itself in high-flying missions and share our human values which promote the development of all, within a structured and agile organization recognized for its strong technical expertise in the service of exciting and rare projects on the market.
We invite you to join the Aeronautics, Energy and Industrial Systems Business Unit made up of 500 employees across France, we contribute to the development of programs in the sectors of scientific and technical information systems , digital simulation as well as systems sure .
Our teams work on nuclear safety projects by carrying out studies and development of thermohydraulic, fluid mechanics and neutronics calculation codes in nuclear power plants.
In order to strengthen our project teams, we are looking for an engineer (e) studying mechanical structures M / F in the nuclear field.
You will work within the framework of the development of calculation tools simulating physical phenomena in the heart of nuclear reactors.
To do this, you will be responsible for:
- The development of new features of the tool,
- Functional validation of developments,
- The simulation of case studies involving fluid / structure couplings.
- At CS GROUP, it is both your expertise and your personality that will make the difference:
- Training Bac + 5 Engineer or university equivalent , you have a successful experience in the nuclear field.
- Knowledge of structural mechanics as well as a finite element calculation code is essential.
- Technical and operational skills on CODE_ASTER software is desired
- You have real capacities for organization and adaptation . You are autonomous!