Designer, integrator and operator of critical systems
CONTEX AND MISSION
Do you want to evolve in a company with a human dimension that encourages innovation, curiosity and taking responsibility?
Let your talent express itself in high-flying missions and share our human values which promote the development of all, within a structured and agile organization recognized for its strong technical expertise in the service of exciting and rare projects on the market.
We invite you to join the Aeronautics, Energy and Industrial Systems Business Unit made up of 500 employees across France, we contribute to the development of programs in the sectors of scientific and technical information systems , digital simulation as well as systems sure.
Our teams work on nuclear safety projects by carrying out studies and development of thermohydraulic, fluid mechanics and neutronics calculation codes in nuclear power plants.
To strengthen our project teams, we seek a trade study neutron engineer.
You will join a team led by a technical manager and you will take charge of the following activities:
- Definition of the models to be implemented, development of the calculation scheme,
- Collection of input data required for modeling,
- Construction and / or optimization of simulation models,
- Realization of simulations,
- Results analysis,
- Writing of calculation notes and reports,
- Presentation of the results to the client.
At CS GROUP, it is both your expertise and your personality that will make the difference:
Training Bac + 5 Engineer or university equivalent , you have a successful experience in the field of neutronics.
You have good knowledge of COCINELLE APOLLO2, CRONOS2, TRIPOLI4, MORET, DARWIN neutron modeling and technical and operational skills in the following areas:
- Safety study of reactors in normal and transient operation,
- Neutron / thermohydraulic coupling for various accidents,
- Knowledge of the operation of nuclear power plants.
You have real capacities for organization and adaptation . You are autonomous and are recognized for your critical thinking.
Don’t wait any longer, share your CV and let’s add our talents!
The sequence of events :
- Our team of Recruiters processes your application upon receipt.
- Good news ! This interests us: we will contact you for a first telephone conversation. If this is positive, an operational manager will take over with a technical interview. Finally, you will meet one of our Recruiters during an HR interview. At the end of these meetings, we are committed to providing you with feedback within a maximum of 2 weeks.