Cyberprotected Intelligent Critical Systems Designer, Integrator
CONTEXT AND MISSION
CS GROUP’s mission: to be at the forefront of technologies to guarantee the safety of all in a rapidly changing world. The group’s recognized expertise allows it to intervene where security issues are the most sensitive: aeronautics, defense, energy, space, etc. And, also, where the answers need to be invented or reinvented: anti-drone control, cybersecurity, satellite data processing …
Do you want to grow in a company with a human dimension that encourages innovation, curiosity and taking responsibility? A group that cultivates the diversity of these professions, coming from the IT world but also from the scientific world and which invests nearly 15% of its turnover in R&D? Join us and let’s add our talents!
We are recruiting a Systems Engineering Manager to join our Defense & Security business unit within the Plessis-Robinson Department / Skills Center.
Our Defense & Security department, supported by 600 employees across France, works on fascinating subjects such as anti-drone warfare, maritime surveillance, aviation security or even simulation systems dedicated to operational training.
Your mission :
- Manage the load plan and the resource plan of the CSoIP System engineering team, now composed of 8 System Architects
- Organize multi-project coordination, manage priorities (identification of priority conflicts, negotiation with projects, BL / BU arbitration requests, etc.)
- Participate in the development of the CSoIP roadmap,
- Support the planning and monitoring of the progress of CSoIP System Engineering activities on projects,
- Master the internal methodology of System Engineering and participate in its promotion,
- Ensure the correct application of the methodology within the CSoIP System Engineering team and guarantee the quality of the System repository,
- Define the CSoIP System versions in collaboration with the projects,
- Monitor CSoIP System versions and control functional perimeters,
The technical environment:
- Voice over IP and requirements management
Who are you ?
With a Bac + 5 training, you have at least 10 years of experience in complex systems engineering, including 3 in team management and management. The mastery of CSoIP is essential to the exercise of your function.
Do you have an appetite for teamwork and you know how to communicate easily? Are you a good manager and have an independent character? Then you are the nugget we are looking for!
With equal skills, this position is open to people with disabilities.
Who are we ?
Our Defense & Security business unit, with its 650 employees, offers its customers (civil aviation and the armed forces) turnkey products for anti-drone warfare, maritime surveillance, tactical data links and even aviation security.
Why choose CS GROUP?
For our Expert sector which enhances your technical skills, our commitment to innovation with an R&D budget of 30 million euros / year, our societal and environmental commitments: professional equality index at 86/100, partner of the association They move, member of the planet Tech Care etc.
And of course :
The possibility of teleworking, a cooptation program, complementary health, RTT, works council.