Cyberprotected Intelligent Critical Systems Designer, Integrator
CS GROUP’s mission: to be at the forefront of technologies to guarantee the safety of all in a rapidly changing world. The group’s recognized expertise allows it to intervene where security issues are the most sensitive: aeronautics, defense, energy, space, etc. And, also, where the answers need to be invented or reinvented: anti-drone control, cybersecurity, satellite data processing …
Do you want to grow in a company with a human dimension that encourages innovation, curiosity and taking responsibility? A group that cultivates the diversity of these professions, coming from the IT world but also from the scientific world and which invests nearly 15% of its turnover in R&D? Join us and let’s add our talents!
We are recruiting a Systems Engineering Manager to join our Defense & Security business unit within the “CSoIP” team which designs modular and secure systems for operational continuity; this team responds to the challenges of modernizing and migrating air traffic control voice communications infrastructure to IP.
Your mission :
- Master the internal methodology of System Engineering and participate in its promotion
- Ensure the correct application of the methodology within the System Engineering team of the “Voice Communication System” (VCS) product and guarantee the quality of the System repository
- Monitor system versions of the VCS product and control functional perimeters
- Participate in the reflections and innovations of the system architecture of the VCS product
- Organize multi-project coordination, manage priorities (identification of priority conflicts, negotiation with projects, Business Line / BU arbitration requests, etc.)
- Participate in the development of the VCS product roadmap
The technical environment:
- VCS Product
- Voice over IP: SIP / ED-137
- Specification methodology and system design
Who are you ?
- With a Bac + 5 training, you have at least 5 years of experience in complex systems engineering (with a focus on software), including 3 in team management and management . Proficiency in Voice over IP: SIP / ED-137 and the specification methodology is essential for your job.
- Do you have an appetite for teamwork and you know how to communicate easily? Do you know how to make decisions and do you have a good analytical mind? Then you are the nugget we are looking for!
- With equal skills, this position is open to people with disabilities.
Who are we ?
- Our Defense & Security business unit, with its 650 employees, offers its customers (civil aviation and the armed forces) turnkey products for anti-drone warfare, maritime surveillance, tactical data links and even aviation security.
Why choose CS GROUP?
- For our Expert sector which enhances your technical skills, our commitment to innovation with an R&D budget of 30 million euros / year, our societal and environmental commitments: professional equality index at 86/100, partner of the association They move, member of the planet Tech Care etc.