Cyberprotected Intelligent Critical Systems Designer, Integrator
CS GROUP’s mission: to be at the forefront of technologies to guarantee the safety of all in a rapidly changing world. The group’s recognized expertise allows it to intervene where the security issues are the most sensitive: aeronautics, defence, energy, space, etc. And, also, where the answers have to be invented or reinvented: the fight against drones, cybersecurity, satellite data processing…
Do you want to evolve in a company with a human dimension that encourages innovation, curiosity and taking responsibility? A group that cultivates the diversity of these professions, from the IT universe but also from the scientific world and which invests nearly 15% of its turnover in R&D? Join us and add our talents!
- We are recruiting a Communication System Technical Manager to join our Defense & Security Business Unit, within the ATM Business Line , which contributes to the development of civil and military air traffic control systems by carrying out ambitious projects based on its innovative products. and those of its partners. It brings together around thirty employees spread over the Toulouse and Le Plessis Robinson sites, and works closely with the CSoIP Product teams (around 80 people).
- The CSoIP product is a voice communications system linking air traffic controllers to pilots, but also to each other. Its reliability and cybersecurity are essential.
- Under the responsibility of the project manager, you ensure the technical coordination of all phases of the project until commissioning and during maintenance.
As such, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- You are the guarantor of the good realization of the technical deliverables of the different phases of the project, from the definition of new versions to the maintenance.
- You guarantee the quality of the solution by coordinating the various teams and experts involved, both in system engineering and development, or validation and deployment.
- To do this, you ensure the application of both quality and safety processes and, more generally, good practices.
- You will thus manage the technical realization of the project with the aim of respecting costs and deadlines, by coordinating the progress of the various batches of the project.
- You define the technical means and their adaptation to the needs of the project.
The technical environment:
- You master computer telecommunications; knowledge of VoIP and RTP, SIP protocols is an asset.
- You master Linux-based distributed systems.
- You have contributed to critical systems projects, master the V cycle, software assurance and have practiced system engineering (definition or validation).
Who are you ?
- Bac +5 training, Engineering School or University specializing in IT and/or telecommunications. You have at least 5 years’ experience as a Technical Manager or have a minimum of 2 years in managing teams in system engineering and/or software development and validation, ideally in the field of air traffic control .
- Your collaborators say of you that you are a talent developer and that your listening and teaching skills are invaluable. You give vision and your enthusiasm galvanizes your teams on a daily basis. Are you rigorous and do you know how to manage priorities ? Are you attentive , organized and have a sense of customer relations that allows you to follow up on a project? Then you are the nugget we are looking for!
- With equal skills, this position is open to people with disabilities.
Who are we ?
- Our Defense & Security business unit, with its 650 employees, offers its customers (civil aviation and the armed forces) turnkey products for anti-drone combat, maritime surveillance, tactical data links and even aviation security.
Why choose CS GROUP?
- For our Expert sector which values your technical skills, our commitment to innovation with an R&D budget of 30 million euros/year, our societal and environmental commitments: professional equality index at 86/100, partner of the association They move, member of planet Tech Care etc.
- And of course: the possibility of telecommuting, a co-option program, complementary health, RTT, CE.
Don’t wait any longer, share your CV and add our talents!
The following of the events :
- Our team of Recruiters process your application upon receipt.
- Good news ! This is of interest to us: we will contact you for a first telephone exchange. If this is positive, an operational manager will take over with a technical interview. Finally, you will meet one of our Recruiters during an HR interview. At the end of these meetings, we undertake to provide you with feedback within a maximum period of 2 weeks.
#space #spacecareers #spacejobs #careersinspace #aerospacejobs #engineeringjobs #jobsinspace