CS Group is a major actor in the design, integration and operation of mission critical systems in Defense & Security, Space, Aeronautics and Energy sectors.
DESCRIPTION OF THE OFFER
The Aeronautics, Energy and Industrial Systems Business Unit (AESI) has been contributing for more than 30 years to the development of programs in the fields of energy, aeronautics and the industrial sector.
As part of the development of our activity in Rhône-Alpes, we are looking for a Data Management Expert M / F to join our department. Attached to the region manager, you work with the support of project directors, on consulting missions with our customers or expertise in support of our project teams.
Your missions include in particular the following activities:
- Support CDOs in their data governance strategy and their implementation (organization, roles and responsibilities, metrics and means of control, etc.)
- Ensure the progress reporting of Data governance programs to the CDO
- Define and implement risk management
- Define and support the implementation of data catalog, data quality, data repositories, data security and compliance …
- Contribute to the choice of tools (Master Data Management, Data Quality Management, Catalogs, etc.)
- Provide feedback and define good practices
- Support in defining and implementing solutions.
You are also actively participating in the development of this offer within CS Rhône Alpes:
- Methodological and technological watch (Governance, Data management, Data security)
- Disseminate best practices within teams on data governance
- Ensure the skills development of our employees