CS Group is a major actor in the design, integration and operation of mission critical systems in Defense & Security, Space, Aeronautics and Energy sectors.
DESCRIPTION OF THE OFFER
If you are…
- Passionate about scientific studies and in particular in the nuclear field with a double competence in software development
- Initiated (e) the calculation codes APOLLO2, CRONOS2, TRIPOLI4 and programming languages Fortran, C ++, Python, while having the ability to s ‘ appropriate eco system of a client and provide real added value to projects
- Recognized for your writing and interpersonal skills and your synthesis skills
- Enthusiastic to join a dynamic team and a company that offers real career development opportunities (expertise and management)
And that you join…
Our Aeronautics, Energy and Industrial Systems Business Unit ( AESI), an entity that has contributed for more than 30 years to program developments in the areas of:
- And in the industrial field
Together we can …
- Reporting to the project manager, you join a team on our client’s premises led by a technical manager and you take charge of the activities of:
- Recovery, understanding and analysis of needs with trades (mainly engineers in neutronics) and possibly proposals for alternative solutions.
- Construction and / or optimization of simulation mode
- Realization of neutron core calculation forms , safety studies of reactors in normal and transient operation, neutron activation studies of structure, neutron / thermohydraulic coupling for various accidents
- Verification of safety criteria
- Drafting of technical documentation ( calculation notes and reports ) ,
- Presentation of the results to the client.
In order to be part of our teams, you must have a superior scientific training (Bac + 5 / + 8) with a specialization in Neutronics, Atomic Engineering, Radiation Physics, Nuclear Physics (PHELMA, INSTN, ENSICAEN, ENSPS, Blaise Pascal University …), oriented modeling and simulation, you know the code or neutron calculations forms.