CS Group is a major actor in the design, integration and operation of mission critical systems in Defense & Security, Space, Aeronautics and Energy sectors.
DESCRIPTION OF THE OFFER
The Aeronautics, Energy and Industrial Systems Business Unit (AESI) has contributed for more than 30 years to the development of programs in the fields of energy, aeronautics and in the industrial field.
Our BU works on a wide variety of subjects: scientific and technical information systems, development of critical industrial systems for major players in the sectors concerned.
As part of the development of our Aeronautics, Energy & Industrial Systems Rhône-Alpes department, we are looking for a Development Engineer M / F on scientific projects.
You will be integrated into an existing team of 5 to 7 people responsible for corrective and evolutionary maintenance of a set of scientific applications. These applications are used by our client, a major player in the energy world, to demonstrate the safety of nuclear installations. They are therefore considered to be critical, very particular attention is given to security and the quality of the service (mastery of information flows and speakers, test automation, implementation of continuous improvement loop, etc.) .
- Once trained in one or more of these scientific applications, you will be required to carry out the following tasks:
- Recovery of the need from the customer contacts and possibly proposal of alternative solutions.
- Participation in the costing of the evolutions
- Writing of specifications
- Realization of corrective or evolutionary developments (mainly in Python, C ++ or Fortran)
- Realization of unit and integration tests
- Writing of technical documentation (user manual, exploitation… )
- Updating the technical facts database (Redmine)
Understanding our client’s needs requires business skills to be fully effective. These skills relate to the nuclear field: general operation of PWR (pressurized water reactor), thermohydraulics, radiation protection, mechanical engineering. These skills can be acquired throughout the implementation of projects if the person does not initially possess them.
Depending on your profile and motivation, you can progress to a technical referent position, which will consist of taking full responsibility for one or more applications (being responsible for the quality of deliverables as well as meeting deadlines; give a product vision for scientific applications; promote to the client the potential developments that you will have identified). You may also need to technically supervise developers.
- Your profile :
- You come from either a scientific background (ideally in physics or applied mathematics), or in computer science with an interest in the scientific world
- You have development skills, in at least one of the following languages: Python / PythonQT, C ++, Fortran
- You are also :
- Good communicator,
- Rigorous and autonomous.
Essential technical skills:
At least one of the following languages:
- C ++
Additional technical skills desired:
- Knowledge of the world of energy (radiation protection, thermohydraulics, mechanical engineering)
- GIT / SVN
- Good interpersonal skills
- Autonomous, rigorous