Cyberprotected Intelligent Critical Systems Designer, Integrator
We are recruiting a thermohydraulic simulation study engineer intern to join our Aeronautics, Energy and Industrial Systems (AESI) business unit in Lyon.
Our Aeronautics, Energy and Industrial Systems business unit works on nuclear safety projects by carrying out studies and simulations, developing thermohydraulic calculation codes and fluid and neutron mechanics in nuclear or hydroelectric power plants.
Within the Lyon agency, you join a Design Office in the nuclear sector to carry out simulation studies in Thermohydraulics, within a project team supervised by a technical advisor.
- Construction and / or optimization of simulation models,
- Realization of single-phase thermohydraulic simulations – two-phase in normal operation, accidents and incidents,
- Carrying out test calculations from experimental programs,
- Carrying out pre-calculations to contribute to the proposal or specification of new tests,
- Realization of sets of sensitivity calculations to identify the influence of parameters,
- Verification of safety criteria,
- Writing of calculation notes and reports,
- Presentation of the results to the client.
Who are you ?
- You are a student at Bac +4/5 level in an engineering school or faculty oriented Atomic Engineering or Nuclear Energy (PHELMA, ENSE3, INSTN, Mines de Nantes, …), and have a specialization in modeling and numerical simulation in Thermohydraulics, Fluid mechanics…
Your area of expertise:
- You have already used a thermohydraulic code within the framework of your internships, or practical work (CATHARE, THYC or FLICA,…).
- You have a relative mastery of programming languages (Python, Fortran, C ++) to automate post-processing.
- You know how pressurized water reactors (PWR) work.
- Your English is technical enough to enable you to read and write.
Why choose CS GROUP?
- For our Expert sector which enhances your technical skills, our commitment to innovation with an R&D budget of 30 million euros / year, our societal and environmental commitments: professional equality index at 86/100, partner of the association They move , member of the planet Tech Care etc.