CS Group is a major actor in the design, integration and operation of mission critical systems in Defense & Security, Space, Aeronautics and Energy sectors.
Description of the company
The mission of CS GROUP: to be at the forefront of technologies to guarantee the security of all in a rapidly changing world. The group’s recognized expertise allows it to intervene where the security issues are most sensitive: aeronautics, defense, energy, space … And, also, where the answers are to be invented or reinvented: drone control, cybersecurity, satellite data processing…
Do you want to evolve in a company with a human dimension that encourages innovation, curiosity and taking responsibility ? A group that cultivates the diversity of these trades, from the IT universe but also from the scientific world and that invests almost 15% of its turnover in R&D ? Join us and add up our talents !
We recruit one / one Neutron engineer to join our industry business unit in Lyon.
Our BU intervenes on very diverse subjects: awareness studies, security demonstration, scientific and technical information systems, development of critical industrial systems for major players in the sectors concerned.
Within the neutron studies team
– Ensure the carrying out of studies: development of calculation schemes, transitional calculations, uncertainty calculations, sensitivity studies ;
– Participate in the development of digital simulation tools and software coupling ;
– Share the report with your manager.
Who are you?
Bac + 5 training you have a first experience in ( metage or alternation ) neutron and in reactor physics.
Your field of competence :
– Knowledge of APOLLO2 type neutron calculation codes, TRIPOLI4
– Good knowledge of programming on the desired Python
– Passionate about ( e ) through scientific studies and in particular in the nuclear field
– Recognized ( e ) for your relational ease and your synthetic spirit ;
– Enthusiastic to join a dynamic team and a company that offers real career development opportunities ( in expertise and management ) ;
Don’t wait any longer, share your CV and add up our talents !
Why choose CS ?
– For our Expert sector which values your technical skills, our commitment to innovation with an R&D budget of 30 million euros / year, our societal and environmental commitments : professional equality index at 86/100, partner of the association They move, member of the planet Tech Care etc.
– And of course : the possibility of teleworking, a cooperation program, complementary health, RTT, the EC.
– The continuation of events :
If your profile is a match, you will have a technical interview with one of our Operational Managers. Then an HR interview. And we agree to return you by phone: )