CS Group is a major actor in the design, integration and operation of mission critical systems in Defense & Security, Space, Aeronautics and Energy sectors.
DESCRIPTION OF THE OFFER
If you are…
- Passionate about scientific studies and in particular in the nuclear field with a double competence in software development
- Expert on computer codes APOLLO2, CRONOS2, TRIPOLI4, BEETLE and a real knowledge of programming languages FORTRAN, C ++, Python, while having the ability to s ‘ appropriate eco system of a client and make a real added value to projects
- Recognized for your leadership, your writing, interpersonal skills and technical coordination
- Enthusiastic to join a dynamic team and a company that offers real career development opportunities (expertise and management)
And that you join…
Our CS agency in Lyon 7ème
- And in the industrial field
Together we can …
Offer to lead a team and take charge of activities:
- Coordination of studies and team development,
- Management of team reporting,
- Analysis of the expression of needs and response to calls for tender,
- Management of reporting internal and technical communication with the client.
Also under your technical activities, you will realize:
- Definition of the models to be implemented,
- Collection of input data necessary for modeling,
- Construction and / or optimization of simulation model,
- Realization of neutron core simulations, reactor safety studies in normal and transient operation, neutron activation studies for the structure, neutron / thermohydraulic coupling for various accidents, criticality calculation,
- The validation of core codes,
- The realization of pre-calculations to contribute to proposing or specifying new tests,
- Verifying safety criteria,
- Writing calculation notes and reports,
- Presenting results to the client.
All you have to do is apply to meet us!