Our expertise in critical applications and information systems makes us the preferred partner in the fields of defense and security, space, aeronautics, energy and l industry, in France and abroad.
Do you want to grow in a company with a human dimension that encourages innovation, curiosity and taking responsibility?
Let your talent express itself in high-flying missions and share our human values which promote the development of all, within a structured and agile organization recognized for its strong technical expertise in the service of exciting and rare projects on the market.
Our Defense & Security BU, supported by its 650 employees across France, offers its customers, the military and civil aviation turnkey products around subjects as innovative as they are captivating. Our teams work around the fight against drones , maritime surveillance and aviation security . Defense & Security does not stop there since it is involved in several international projects, our ambitions therefore promise great challenges in France and abroad .
Why do we need you?
The CS group’s ATM business line contributes to the development of civil and military air traffic control systems by carrying out ambitious projects based on its innovative products and those of its partners.
The CSoIP product is a voice communications system connecting air traffic controllers to pilots, but also between them. Its reliability and cybersecurity are essential.
As an Air Control System Maintenance Engineer you:
- Participate in the specification and design of system maintainability, based on the product, as part of the operational needs of civil aviation,
- Write operational and maintenance manuals,
- Participate in the integration and validation of the solution’s maintenance procedures,
- Participate in the configuration and debugging on operational site,
- You manage the various hardware and software configurations delivered.
You are therefore at the heart of the project, interfacing with the civil aviation engineers responsible for 24-hour maintenance, as well as with the software and hardware teams of the product.
You will be trained in the product and the processes and your sponsor will accompany you throughout your integration.
You will be supervised by an experienced technical manager.
Who are you?
At CS GROUP, it is both your expertise and your personality that will make the difference:
Training Bac +5, School of Engineering (ENAC / IPSA …) or equivalent University, specializing in IT and / or telecommunications. You have 1 to 5 years of experience in an IT project for critical systems, and you are introduced to the associated working methods.
Knowledge of air traffic control or aeronautics is a plus,
Your technical expertise revolves around the following axes:
You master networks and Linux,
You master the architectures of servers and PCs,
Your organizational skills and your rigor will be the basis of your success
You like teamwork and you are proactive and want an evolving position with varied tasks.
Don’t wait any longer, share your CV and let’s add our talents!
The following of the events :
- Our team of Recruiters process your application upon receipt.
- Good news ! This interests us: we will contact you for a first telephone conversation. If this is positive, an operational manager will take over with a technical interview. Finally, you will meet one of our Recruiters during an HR interview. At the end of these meetings, we are committed to providing you with feedback within a maximum of 2 weeks.