CS Group is a major actor in the design, integration and operation of mission critical systems in Defense & Security, Space, Aeronautics and Energy sectors.
DESCRIPTION OF THE OFFER
Do you want to develop in a company with a human dimension that encourages innovation, curiosity and taking responsibility?
Let your talent express itself in high-flying missions and share our human values which promote the development of all, within a structured and agile organization recognized for its strong technical expertise in the service of exciting and rare projects on the market.
The Aeronautics, Energy and Industrial Systems Business Unit has been contributing for more than 30 years to the development of aeronautical, space and industrial programs for its international clients.
She works on various subjects such as predictive maintenance, on-board cybersecurity & secure systems, information systems, digital simulation, etc. for the major players in the sectors concerned: Ariane Group, CEA, SAFRAN, TOTAL, EDF, IRSN, Airbus Group, …
Why we need you:
As part of the development of our Digital Transformation activities , we are looking for a .NET Architect (M / F) in Toulouse.
Integrated into a team of 7 people on a project for a large private industrialist, you participate in the development of solutions for industrial and scientific supervision systems.
The DevOps project uses the rituals of the Agile methodology.
Let your talents express themselves in this mission of:
- Implementation of a back-end architecture “on-site” and a Cloud application in a Microsoft Azure environment in .NET;
- Design of software bricks that meet design requirements for software that meet information security standards;
- Continuous integration and deployment using Microsoft Devops Azure (Test bricks, pipeline, Boards…).
Who are you ?
At CS GROUP, it is both your expertise and your personality that will make the difference:
You are enthusiastic about the idea of a new challenge and have at least 5 years of experience in Microsoft development and architecture activities with a mastery of the following skills:
- Implementation of Microsoft IOT Hub and Microsoft Edge Runtime architecture;
- .Net development (.Net Core 3, Mongo DB, ASP.NET);
- Microsoft Visual Studio and Microsoft Code Studio IDE environment;
- Proficiency in Microsoft DevOps;
- Use of REST APIs;
Experience in integrating GIS mapping solutions is a plus.
Autonomous and rigorous, you know how to be creative.
You have a sense of service and customer relations.
Don’t wait any longer, share your CV and let’s add our talents!
- Our team of Recruiters process your application upon receipt.
- Good news ! If this interests us: we will contact you for a first telephone exchange. If this is positive, an operational manager will take over with a technical interview. Finally, you will meet one of our Recruiters during an HR interview. At the end of these meetings, we undertake to provide you with a feedback within a maximum of 2 weeks.
CS GROUP in a few words?
CS GROUP is a designer, integrator and operator of critical information and communication systems.
By offering innovative solutions in the fields of cyber security, industrial and on-board secure systems, digital continuity and crisis management and zone surveillance, CS GROUP has established itself as a privileged partner for players in the Defense and Security, Space, Aeronautics and Energy sectors.
Joining us means :
- Benefit from close management
- Progress individually and collectively
- Develop in a flexible environment with a human and friendly dimension
Interested? Share with us your CV and let’s add our talents!