CS Group is a major actor in the design, integration and operation of mission critical systems in Defense & Security, Space, Aeronautics and Energy sectors.
DESCRIPTION OF THE OFFER
If you are…
- Passionate about scientific studies and especially in the nuclear field with dual skills in software development
- Initiated (e) the calculation codes APOLLO2, CRONOS2, TRIPOLI4 and programming languages Fortran, C ++, Python, while having the ability to appropriate eco system of a client and provide real added value to projects
- Recognized for your editorial and relational ease and your spirit of synthesis
- Enthusiastic to join a dynamic team and a company that offers real opportunities for career development (expertise and management)
And that you join …
Our Aeronautics, Energy and Industrial Systems Business Unit ( AESI), an entity that has contributed for more than 30 years to the development of programs in the fields of:
- And in the industrial field
Together, we can …
- Reporting to the project manager, you join a team in our client’s premises led by a technical manager and you take charge of the activities of:
- Recovery, understanding and analysis of needs from the trades (mainly engineers of neutronics studies) and possibly proposals for alternative solutions.
- Construction and / or optimization of simulation models
- – Realization of core neutron calculation forms , reactor safety studies in normal and transient operation, structural neutron activation studies, neutron / thermohydraulic coupling for various accidents
- Verification of safety criteria
- Drafting of technical documentation ( calculation notes and reports ) ,
- Presentation of the results to the customer.
All you have to do is apply to meet us!
This position, based in Lyon, is to be filled on a permanent basis for a gross annual remuneration to be defined according to your skills and experiences.
Coming from a higher scientific education (Bac + 5 / + 8) with a specialization in Neutronics, Atomic Engineering, Radiation Physics, Nuclear Physics (PHELMA, INSTN, ENSICAEN, ENSPS, Blaise Pascal University, …), modeling oriented and numerical simulation, you know the code or forms neutron calculations.