Nuclear Thermohydraulics Design Engineer – F/M
CS GROUP's mission: to be at the forefront of technologies to guarantee the safety of all in a rapidly changing world. The group's recognized expertise enables it to intervene where the security issues are the most sensitive: aeronautics, defence, energy, space, etc. And, also, where the answers need to be invented or reinvented: the fight against drones, cybersecurity, satellite data processing…
Do you want to evolve in a company with a human dimension that encourages innovation, curiosity and taking responsibility? A group that cultivates the diversity of these professions, from the IT world but also from the scientific world and that invests nearly 15% of its turnover in R&D? Join us and add our talents!
We are recruiting a Nuclear Thermohydraulics Engineer to join our Industry Business Unit in Grenoble.
Our Industry Business Unit is involved in nuclear safety projects by carrying out studies and simulations, developing thermal-hydraulic calculation codes and fluid mechanics and neutronics in nuclear or hydroelectric power plants.
– construction and/or optimization of simulation models,
– performance of single-phase – two-phase thermohydraulic simulations in normal, accidental and incident operation,
– performance of test calculations from experimental programs,
– performance of pre-calculations to contribute the proposal or specification of new tests,
– verification of the safety criteria,
– drafting of calculation notes and reports,
presentation of the results to the customer.
Who are you?
With a Bac+5 training in a scientific or technical universe, you have a specialization in Thermohydraulics, Atomic Engineering oriented modeling and numerical simulation.
Your field of expertise:
– Mastery of thermohydraulic codes (Cathare, Thyc, Flica)
– Skills in modeling transients.
– Knowledge of the operation of nuclear power plants
Don’t worry if you don’t have all the required skills, because CS GROUP will support your skills development within the framework of its CS ACADEMY.
Don’t wait any longer, share your CV and add our talents!
Why choose CS?
– For our Expert sector which values your technical skills, our commitment to innovation with an R&D budget of 30 million euros/year, our societal and environmental commitments: professional equality index at 86/100, partner of the association They move , member of the planet Tech Care etc.
– And of course : the possibility of telecommuting, a cooptation program, complementary health, RTT, CE.
– The sequence of events:
If your profile is a match, you will have a technical interview with one of our operational managers. Then an HR interview. And we are committed to giving you a return by phone 🙂