CS GROUP's mission: to be at the forefront of technologies to guarantee the safety of all in a rapidly changing world. The group's recognized expertise enables it to intervene where the security issues are the most sensitive: aeronautics, defence, energy, space, etc. And, also, where the answers need to be invented or reinvented: the fight against drones, cybersecurity, satellite data processing…
Do you want to evolve in a company with a human dimension that encourages innovation, curiosity and the assumption of responsibility? A group that cultivates the diversity of these professions, from the IT universe but also from the scientific world and which invests nearly 15% of its turnover in R&D? Join us and add our talents!
We are recruiting a Project Manager to join our Industry Business Unit in Aix en Provence .
The Industry Business Unit contributes to the development of programs in the fields of simulation, digital transformation and the development of critical systems. It is a key player in Data Intelligence (Data Engineering & Data Science), process digitization, digital simulation, development of embedded and certified software and system security (cybersecurity).
– Ensure the fulfillment of the commitments made, in terms of deliverables, deadlines and costs;
– Also ensure the supervision of the project teams;
– Participate in the pre-sales phases of the department.
Who are you?
With a Bac+5 training, you have experience in project management and know the field of digital simulation and/or scientific computing (Cathar type calculation codes, Star CCM+, etc.).
Your area of expertise:
– Interested in project management and want to evolve on technical activities and complex environments in the fields of Energy.
– Experienced in the fields of business studies and/or application development
– You have good interpersonal skills and you enjoy leading teams, have the ability to motivate, and take ownership of issues.
– Autonomous and proactive, you know how to demonstrate conviction while remaining attentive to your interlocutors.
– Ability to intervene in the construction of pre-sales offers (technical solutions, technical figures, drafting quality, etc.)
Why choose CS GROUP?
For our Expert sector which values your technical skills, our commitment to innovation with an R&D budget of 30 million euros/year, our societal and environmental commitments: professional equality index at 86/100, partner of the association They move , member of the planet Tech Care etc.
And of course : the possibility of telecommuting, a co-optation program, complementary health, RTT, CE.
The following of the events :
If your profile matches, you will have a technical interview with one of our operational managers. Then, you will meet the first name of the recruiter(s) during an HR interview. And we are committed to giving you a return by phone 🙂