CS GROUP is a designer, integrator and operator of critical information and communication systems. By offering innovative solutions in the fields of cyber security, industrial and on-board secure systems, digital continuity and crisis management and zone surveillance, CS GROUP has established itself as a privileged partner for players in the Defense and Security, Space, Aeronautics and Energy sectors.
DESCRIPTION OF THE OFFER
Specialist in scientific studies and software development in the field of reactor physics , we are looking for our client, a major player in the field of nuclear energy, a C ++ / Qt development engineer .
If you are…
- Passionate about modeling, especially in the field of energy
- Recognized for your software development skills
- Enthusiastic to join a dynamic team and a company that offers real opportunities for career development (in expertise and management);
And that you have …
- C ++ / Qt development skills , while having the ability to appropriate a customer’s ecosystem and bring real added value to projects;
- skills in numerical simulation and / or nuclear
So join :
Our Aeronautics, Energy and Industrial Systems Business Unit (AESI), which has been designing, integrating and operating critical systems for more than 30 years. We support our customers throughout the life cycle of systems, from digital design to maintenance to meet the requirements of competitiveness and cost optimization.
We work in particular on:
- on-board software (FADEC, Flight Warning, MFD);
- scientific and technical information systems;
- the world of PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) and CMMS (Computer Aided Maintenance Management).
You will join a passionate team within which you will be in charge:
- development of simulation software;
- validation of the modeling carried out;
- writing technical reports.
You have a higher education (Bac +5) and you have a first experience in development in C ++ .
Knowledge of the field of numerical analysis and the physico-chemical behavior of fuel in nuclear reactors is an asset for your application.
Joining us means :
- Benefit from close management
- Progress individually and collectively
- Develop in a flexible environment with a human and friendly dimension
Interested? Share with us your CV and let’s add our talents!