CS GROUP is a designer, integrator and operator of critical information and communication systems. By offering innovative solutions in the fields of cyber security, industrial and on-board secure systems, digital continuity and crisis management and zone surveillance, CS GROUP has established itself as a privileged partner for players in the Defense and Security, Space, Aeronautics and Energy sectors.
DESCRIPTION OF THE OFFER
As part of a 4 to 6 month internship within the Defense & Security BU of CS GROUP – France, you will be integrated into the CSoIP teams.
The CSoIP department develops modular and secure communication systems for the benefit of civil and military air traffic control software. CSoIP is recognized as a tool that meets very high level aeronautical safety requirements.
The proposed internship consists of participating in the implementation of a continuous integration platform, the objective being to automate part of the validation and software integration tests of the code produced and maintained by the development teams.
The tools selected are:
- Jenkins for continuous integration,
- Robot Framework for test automation.
- SVN or GIT for source management
The intern will participate in the following tasks:
- Development of Robot Framework libraries dedicated to testing, including their specification, design, development, testing and production of the user guide.
- Development of test scenarios implementing the Robot Framework booksellers and allowing the automation of tests described in test books.
- Update of the test book
- Integration of tests in the continuous integration chain
Student in the last year of engineering school or equivalent in computer science
- Technical English
- Linux environment;