CS Group is a major actor in the design, integration and operation of mission critical systems in Defense & Security, Space, Aeronautics and Energy sectors.
DESCRIPTION OF THE OFFER
CS Group is looking for a Data Analyst Engineer (M / F) to:
- Design, develop and optimize Statistical and Machine Learning algorithms in Big Data mode, working on scientific publications and in coordination with experts from the Big Data division;
- Participate in the design and development of associated visualizations.
Your work can be capitalized in scientific publications.
Engineer by training or university equivalent (BAC + 5), you have a specialty in Statistics, Machine Learning and Applied Mathematics. You have at least 5 years of experience in a similar position.
You must also have skills in software development, particularly in the following technologies:
- MapReduce and Spark;
- Unit testing techniques and code profiling;
- Technical fact managers, software forges and source code management tools (Git).
Having to write and present, you are rigorous in your work.
Autonomous and curious, you have a good relationship.
You are fluent in written English.
CS Group in a few words?
CS Group is a designer, integrator and operator of cyber-protected intelligent critical systems.
By offering innovative solutions in the fields of cyber security, secure industrial and embedded systems, digital continuity and crisis management and area surveillance, CS Group has established itself as a privileged partner for players in the Defense and Security, Space, Aeronautics and Energy sectors. ( www.cs.fr )
Joining us is:
- Benefit from local management.
- Progress individually and collectively.
- Develop in a flexible environment, with a human and friendly dimension.
Interested? Submit your CV and add up our talents!