Our expertise in critical applications and information systems makes us the preferred partner in the fields of defense and security, space, aeronautics, energy and l industry, in France and abroad.
DESCRIPTION OF THE OFFER
Do you want to grow in a company with a human dimension that encourages innovation, curiosity and taking responsibility?
Let your talent express itself in high-flying missions and share our human values which promote the development of all, within a structured and agile organization recognized for its strong technical expertise in the service of exciting and rare projects on the market.
Our Aeronautics, Energy and Industrial Systems Business Unit (AESI) has been carrying out projects in the field of Transport for more than 30 years .
As part of the development of our site in Aix, we are recruiting a Project Director (F / M) .
Responsible for the Projects Department in the field of passenger information systems:
- It is a question of piloting a set of development projects and scalable TMAs. This includes contractual monitoring, customer relations, team management, project management (financial, planning, deliverables), internal reporting. The projects carried out for our customers are built around our MobilitX product (research and development project being part of the projects to be managed).
- You participate in the drafting and costing of proposals made to our customers for existing and new projects with a view to our development in the travel information business.
- In relation with the Human Resources teams, you anticipate the recruitments of your teams (announcements, interviews) and choose your future collaborators for the realization of the projects.
- With a view to better performance, you organize training and skills management for your employees.
This position, based in Aix, is to be filled on a permanent basis for a gross annual remuneration to be defined according to your skills and experiences.
At CS GROUP, it is both your expertise and your personality that will make the difference:
You have more than 10 years of experience in leading critical multidisciplinary projects involving partners and subcontractors.
This experience has enabled you to intervene in the following areas:
- Project management, integration and deployment of complex real-time industrial IT systems (High availability), integrating hardware and software components,
- Management and animation internal teams and subcontractors,
- Interface and contractual negotiations with major public and private accounts.
You also have:
– Experience in managing difficult projects while respecting costs and deadlines,
– The desire and motivation to train multiple teams with you (internal, partners and subcontractors)
– Great rigor in contract management and ease in maintaining good contact with your client,
– Know-how proven to obtain the endorsements.
Don’t wait any longer, share your CV and let’s add our talents!
The sequence of events :
- Our team of Recruiters process your application upon receipt.
- Good news ! This interests us: we will contact you for a first telephone conversation. If this is positive, an operational manager will take over with a technical interview. Finally, you will meet one of our Recruiters during an HR interview. At the end of these meetings, we are committed to providing you with feedback within a maximum of 2 weeks.