CS Group is a major actor in the design, integration and operation of mission critical systems in Defense & Security, Space, Aeronautics and Energy sectors.
DESCRIPTION OF THE OFFER
Do you want to work in a company with a human dimension that encourages innovation, curiosity and taking responsibility?
Let your talent express itself in high-flying missions and share our human values which promote the development of all, within a structured and agile organization recognized for its strong technical expertise in the service of exciting and rare projects on the market.
Our Defense & Security BU, supported by 600 employees across France, works on fascinating subjects such as anti-drone warfare, maritime surveillance, aviation security or even simulation systems dedicated to operational training.
Why do we need you?
Do you like to code the most perfect code there is? Robust, clean? Become the programming ace? This is great news because it is what we are looking for!
Your daily missions:
- Build, consolidate and update the security reference system for information systems;
- The development of vulnerability patches;
- Consolidate and ensure the implementation of the security policy in the activities of the domain
- The drafting of periodic reports on the vulnerabilities identified on the various projects;
- Development of automation tools
- Monitoring and analysis of ISS vulnerabilities
Your working environment:
You will be integrated into a cross-functional team interfacing with our various projects. You will find a dynamic team of experts on the subject who love to share their experience. You quickly show your skills on the system which is quite complex which will make you grow twice as fast!
Who are you?
At CS GROUP, it is both your expertise and your personality that will make the difference.
Your technical expertise :
- You are very familiar with the Windows environment. Secure administration holds no secrets for you and you have good knowledge of system, network and software administration.
- You have already done some firewall configuration and encryption tools.
- You speak and read English fluently because you are used to using ANSSI’s security guides.
- You have solid theoretical knowledge of IP networks, routers, switches, firewalls etc.
- Higher education Bac +5 School of Engineering or University in Telecommunications, you have a first experience in learning in secure administration.
Don’t wait any longer, share your CV and let’s add our talents!
The following of the events :
- Our team of Recruiters process your application upon receipt.
- Good news ! This interests us: we will contact you for a first telephone exchange. If this is positive, an operational manager will take over with a technical interview. Finally, you will meet one of our Recruiters during an HR interview. At the end of these meetings, we undertake to provide you with feedback within a maximum of 2 weeks.