CS Group is a major actor in the design, integration and operation of mission critical systems in Defense & Security, Space, Aeronautics and Energy sectors.
DESCRIPTION OF THE OFFER
Do you want to work in a company with a human dimension that encourages innovation, curiosity and taking responsibility?
Let your talent express itself in high-flying missions and share our human values which promote the development of all, within a structured and agile organization recognized for its strong technical expertise in the service of exciting and rare projects on the market.
The Defense and Security Business Unit of CS GROUP-France, supported by 650 employees spread over our Plessis-Robinson, Toulouse, Aix-en-Provence and Toulon sites, designs, offers and integrates complex and critical systems for its customers Large industrial accounts or Large State entities in the defense sector.
Within this BU, the NCO (Network Centric Operations) Business Line provides solutions in the fields of testing, studies, operational systems and force training based on our expertise in simulation and tactical data links. . With our range of Diginext products, we offer collaborative “network-centric” solutions combining performance and innovative design which are constantly renewed thanks to strong interaction with users. This disruptive approach has allowed us to experience very strong growth for several years, in France as well as for export in most NATO countries, with the Armed Forces, major armaments manufacturers and study centers. or test.
Why do we need you?
We are looking for a System Validation Engineer for our Aix-en-Provence site to strengthen our team in the validation and qualification of our solutions.
Your daily missions:
- Implementation of the validation strategy.
- Writing of functional qualification plans and associated test sheets with the project team.
- Verification of the performance and functionality of products or systems against the specification or specifications previously defined.
Your Future Work Environment:
- Military simulations, armed forces training solution, Reception and Generation of “LDT” tactical data links, “Control & Command” operational systems (C²) are all subjects on which our teams work on a daily basis.
- You will join our passionate employees of Aix-en-Provence within the NCO teams to participate in the consolidation of our internationally recognized solutions in the field of Defense.
Who are you ?
At CS GROUP, it is both your expertise and your personality that will make the difference:
- With an engineer training bac + 4/5, you have 7 to 12 years of experience in the field of System & Software Validation in industry. Knowledge of tactical data links or the C2 environment would be a real plus.
- You have a good culture of IT in general and the IT tools necessary to carry out your tasks (Testlink, Redmine, Script language, office automation).
- Your communication skills, your pedagogy, your critical thinking and your taste for technique allow you to exchange effectively with the development teams. Autonomous, organized and methodical, you know how to take initiatives to ensure quality of service.
Don’t wait any longer, share your CV and let’s add our talents!
Following the events:
- Our team of Recruiters process your application upon receipt.
- Good news! This interests us: we will contact you for a first telephone exchange. If this is positive, an operational manager will take over with a technical interview. Finally, you will meet one of our Recruiters during an HR interview. At the end of these meetings, we undertake to provide you with feedback within a maximum of 2 weeks.