CS Group is a major actor in the design, integration and operation of mission critical systems in Defense & Security, Space, Aeronautics and Energy sectors.
DESCRIPTION OF THE OFFER
With 2,005 employees for a turnover of 210.5 million euros in 2018, CS asserts itself as a designer, integrator and operator of leading critical systems. Our European and global customers are in the Defense, Aeronautics, Space, Energy, Transport, public and private sectors. CS carries out around 80% of its projects on a fixed price basis and is listed on the Euronext Paris market.
Our Defense, Public Security and Air Traffic Management (DSA ) Business Unit , which is supported by 400 employees spread across our Plessis-Robinson and Toulon sites. Technicians, Engineers, Project Managers and other operational and technical experts design, carry out and support complex and exciting projects every day, in which innovation plays a major part. These projects are committed to the search for new growth vectors in France and abroad.
We want to strengthen our Toulon agency, which has nearly 50 employees, with a view to the arrival of new contracts in the Defense and Security areas (Maritime Security, Anti-land and air intrusion control, turret control and driving shooting…).
For this, we are looking for our future Software and System Architect M / F who will have the following missions:
- Analyze the upstream requirements and constraints to improve the existing software architecture, as well as the peripheral software modules
- Identify the design / development / validation / integration tasks of the software with a view to consolidating the schedules in relation to the system architect
- Guarantee consistency and standardization of the developments carried out at CS Toulon, with the concern of managing the configuration of the product code
- Perform a technology watch and study the impacts of the adoption of COTS, CS components, new technical standards, new interoperability standards on the architectural solutions implemented
- Manage the workload of development teams
- Monitor the progress of the schedule
Graduated from a Bac + 5 from an Engineering school or equivalent, you have at least 3 years of experience in software engineering (languages, methods, normative standards).
You have skills in software architecture and software specifications .
You master the C ++ / Qt language and you like to work under Linux .
You appreciate teamwork. You have a good capacity for analysis and synthesis. You are independent and rigorous in your work. You have a good capacity for taking initiatives.
Fluent English is essential.