CS GROUP's mission is to be at the forefront of technologies to guarantee the safety of all in a rapidly changing world. The recognized expertise of CS GROUP allows it to intervene where the security issues are the most sensitive: defence, space, aeronautics, energy... And, also, where the answers are to be invented or reinvented, including: anti-drone fight, cybersecurity, satellite data processing
We are recruiting an Aeronautical Safety Engineer (RAMS) to join our INDUSTRY Business Unit within the Safe Industrial & Embedded Systems department . It contributes to the development of on-board and industrial systems with strong real-time and operating safety constraints, as well as to their operational implementation integrating security concepts.
Your assignment :
- Attached to the project manager, you participate in various projects in the Aeronautics and space field in the realization or updating of current RAMS analyzes in close collaboration with the current design teams and in the participation in design reviews with our end customer.
Who are you ?
- Bac+5 training, you have a minimum experience of 5 years in Dependability . Knowledge of Safety and mastery of the DO178, ARP4754A and ARP4761 standards is essential to the exercise of your function. A working level of English is required.
- Are you autonomous and able to show initiative ? Do you have good interpersonal skills and a sense of service ? Then you are the nugget we are looking for!
- With equal skills, this position is open to people with disabilities.
Who are we ?
- The INDUSTRY Business Unit contributes to the development of programs in the fields of simulation, digital transformation and the development of critical systems. It is a key player in Data Intelligence (Data Engineering & Data Science), process digitization (PLM), digital simulation, development of embedded & certified software as well as system security (cybersecurity).