Cyberprotected Intelligent Critical Systems Designer, Integrator
CS GROUP’s mission: to be at the forefront of technologies to guarantee the safety of all in a rapidly changing world. The group’s recognized expertise allows it to intervene where the security issues are the most sensitive: aeronautics, defence, energy, space, etc. And, also, where the answers have to be invented or reinvented: the fight against drones, cybersecurity, satellite data processing, etc.
- We are recruiting an AWS / Python Developer to join our INDUSTRY Business Unit within the Data & Process Intelligence Business Line . She supports our clients in their issues associated with digital transformation. Our offers are based around data intelligence & predictive maintenance, the digitization of industrial processes and business IS.
- As part of a multifunctional team, you will be an actor in the digital transformation of our customers. For example, you will contribute to the development of cloud-native applications or to the refactoring of existing information systems in order to migrate them to a Cloud platform (AWS, Google).
You will be in charge of:
- Designing an application solution in response to customer needs;
- Develop python solutions on the AWS platform;
- Configure services and integrate with the rest of the client’s IS;
- Implement automated tests (unit, performance).
- AWS: knowledge of services and principles (IAM, S3, RDS, Lambda, DynamoDB, …), regular use of CDK or Terraform
- Object Python
Who are you ?
- Trained as a computer engineer or university equivalent, you are an experienced developer in Python (6 months of continuous development in Python object), you are sensitive to the DevOPS approach, you know and master the main AWS components and principles .
- You work with Git regularly (as well as GitFlow).
- You have a good knowledge of one or more data manipulation libraries and databases ( Pandas, Psycopg2, Sqlalchemy, Duckdb ). You have a first experience in Python application development in an AWS environment.
- Development skills, particularly in Python , will be essential to the exercise of your function. Do you have a sense of customer service and a technical curiosity ? Do you have the ability to adapt and are independent ? Then you are the nugget we are looking for!
- With equal skills, this position is open to people with disabilities.
Who are we ?
- The INDUSTRY Business Unit contributes to the development of programs in the fields of simulation, digital transformation and the development of critical systems.
- It is a key player in Data Intelligence (Data Engineering & Data Science), process digitization (PLM), digital simulation, development of embedded & certified software as well as system security (cybersecurity).
Why choose CS GROUP?
- For our Expert sector which values your technical skills, our commitment to innovation with an R&D budget of 30 million euros/year, our societal and environmental commitments: professional equality index at 86/100, partner of the association They move, member of planet Tech Care etc.
- And of course : the possibility of telecommuting, a co-option program, complementary health, RTT, CE.
Don’t wait any longer, share your CV and add our talents!
The sequence of events:
If your profile is a match, you will have a technical interview with one of our operational managers. Then, you will meet Emeline during an HR interview.
#space #spacecareers #spacejobs #careersinspace #aerospacejobs #engineeringjobs #jobsinspace