CS is a major actor in the design, integration and operation of mission critical systems in Defense & Security, Space, Aeronautics and Energy sectors.
DESCRIPTION OF THE OFFER
With 2,000 employees for a turnover of € 220 million, CS GROUP is positioned as a designer, integrator and operator of leading critical systems. Our European and global customers are in the space, defense, aeronautics and energy sectors.
In a multi-cloud strategy, a rigorous positioning in cyber security is essential. In this area, CS GROUP is developing two major tools. The first, SafeScale is a Dev Ops, Open Source and multi-cloud solution, which offers the freedom to manage complex infrastructures, deploy most Big Data and HPC frameworks, and orchestrate services without worrying about the specifics of cloud providers used; all this while guaranteeing the security of data and services. The second is a SIEM, PRELUDE, considered to be the only 100% SIEM French and European complete alternative on the market.
As part of our development, we are recruiting a Cyber Security Engineer. Within the HPC, Big Data, Cloud activity, you join a team of passionate, demanding, involved and … creative people.
Your mission will consist of:
- Define and implement the security policy on our cloud projects
- Participate and / or validate risk analyzes
- Set up a SIEM on one of our platforms
- Actively participate in the development of SafeScale
- Ensure technological watch
- Be proactive and participate fully in the various cloudification projects we are carrying out
Trained in computer science, you have acquired solid experience in IT security and cloud environments.
The expected skills are:
- Mastery of ISO 2700x standards
- Proficiency in at least one SIEM
- Proficiency in one or more of the following languages: C / C ++, Python
- Knowledge of Kubernetes
- Knowledge of Git and Github and in general, collaborative work tools
- Knowledge of Docker
- Development in Linux environment
You have strong general skills in the area of information systems security.
Notions on the following points will be appreciated:
- Spark environment
- Language: GoLang
- Agile method (SCRUM)
…… and are curious to develop others.