Project manager for the design, integration and operation of innovative and high-performance information systems, CS works on the entire value chain of its customers. CS 'expertise in critical applications and information systems makes it the preferred partner in the fields of defense and security, space, aeronautics, energy and l industry, in France and abroad.
DESCRIPTION OF THE OFFER
Building on its successes in the fields of consulting, security auditing (worldwide) and the implementation of SSI for major clients as well as mid-cap companies, CS is looking for an Audit Engineer Cybersecurity (M / F) to strengthen its Toulousaine team.
Reporting to the Project Director, you participate:
- Security audits (Organizational, Code, Architecture, Maturity)
- Participation in risk analyzes (EBIOS,….),
- Monitoring the implementation of security measures,
- Defining validation strategies security and certification plans.
- Higher education (Bac + 5, engineering school) with a Cybersecurity orientation, you have at least 3 years of experience in this field.
- You master ISO 2700x standards as well as EBIOS and you know how to conduct audits: architecture / configuration / code / pentests.
- Autonomous and with excellent interpersonal skills, you have a team spirit, a sense of service as well as a good ability to work on different projects.
- You are fluent in English.
- CS Group in a few words?
- CS Group is a designer, integrator and operator of cyber-protected intelligent critical systems.
By offering innovative solutions in the fields of cyber security, secure industrial and embedded systems, digital continuity and crisis management and area surveillance, CS Group has established itself as a privileged partner for players in the Defense and Security, Space, Aeronautics and Energy sectors. ( www.cs.fr )
Joining us is:
- Benefit from local management.
- Progress individually and collectively.
- Develop in a flexible environment (teleworking, etc.), on a human and friendly scale.
Interested? Submit your CV and add up our talents!