Cyberprotected Intelligent Critical Systems Designer, Integrator
CS GROUP’s mission: to be at the forefront of technologies to guarantee the safety of all in a rapidly changing world. The group’s recognized expertise allows it to intervene where the security issues are the most sensitive: aeronautics, defence, energy, space, etc. And, also, where the answers have to be invented or reinvented: the fight against drones, cybersecurity, satellite data processing, etc.
- We are recruiting an Embedded System Project Manager to join our INDUSTRY Business Unit within the Safe Industrial & Embedded Systems Business Line .
- It contributes to the development of on-board and industrial systems with strong real-time and operating safety constraints, as well as to their operational implementation integrating security concepts.
- By relying on the technical managers of your team, you will take charge of fixed-price projects within the framework of our Embedded Software activities in the aeronautical field.
Privileged interface of the customer, you will:
- Manage the project until the finalization of production and deliveries,
- Plan the activities of the team in your charge (20 people),
- Ensure that deadlines and costs of realization are met ,
- Ensure the reporting of activities to the client and the project manager,
- Provide support in the context of certification audits,
- Ensure the profitability of your scope,
- May be required to participate in certain pre-sales phases.
Who are you ?
- With a Bac+5 training, you have a minimum of 10 years’ experience in critical embedded software project management . A good knowledge of the entire software V-cycle and aeronautical standards (DO 178) would be appreciated for the exercise of your function. A level of technical English is required.
- Are you organized and know how to manage budgets and schedules ? Do you have good interpersonal skills and have a sense of customer relations ? Then you are the nugget we are looking for!
- With equal skills, this position is open to people with disabilities.
Who are we ?
- The INDUSTRY Business Unit contributes to the development of programs in the fields of simulation, digital transformation and the development of critical systems. It is a key player in Data Intelligence (Data Engineering & Data Science), process digitization (PLM), digital simulation, development of embedded & certified software as well as system security (cybersecurity).
Why choose CS GROUP?
- For our Expert sector which values your technical skills, our commitment to innovation with an R&D budget of 30 million euros/year, our societal and environmental commitments: professional equality index at 86/100, partner of the association They move, member of planet Tech Care etc.
- And of course : the possibility of telecommuting, a co-option program, complementary health, RTT, CE.
Don’t wait any longer, share your CV and add our talents!
The following of the events :
- If your profile is a match, you will have a technical interview with one of our operational managers. Then, you will meet Amandine during an HR interview.
#space #spacecareers #spacejobs #careersinspace #aerospacejobs #engineeringjobs #jobsinspace