CS Group is a major actor in the design, integration and operation of mission critical systems in Defense & Security, Space, Aeronautics and Energy sectors.
DESCRIPTION OF THE OFFER
With 2,000 employees for a turnover of 200 M €, CS GROUP is positioned among the very first IT Engineering Services Companies in France and asserts itself as a Designer, Integrator and Operator of critical systems of the highest order. Our European and global clients are in the Aeronautics, Defense, Space, Energy, public sector and finance sectors. CS carries out around 80% of its projects on a fixed price basis.
For the ESPACE Business Unit , we are looking for a Flight Software Technical Manager in the field of on-board space software .
Attached to the On-Board Software entity, you will be responsible for technically organizing a project team in charge of developing the Flight Software for an interface calculator between mission equipment and the satellite platform. Among the various tasks to be carried out, you will in particular be responsible for:
- The technical interface with the equipment supplier client,
- The definition of the flight software architecture,
- Technical monitoring of the development (detailed specifications, coding and testing) of the Flight Software,
- Technical monitoring of validation tests on a hybrid bench (simulator and / or real equipment).
You are interested in the space field, New Space , nanosatellites and you wish to make a career there. Our customers are the main space players in France and in Europe, both industrial and institutional (Agencies and Laboratories).
You have at least 5 years of experience in the field of Flight Software (embedded software development and software validation).
You have acquired solid skills in:
- Languages: C, C ++, python, java, TCL
- Embedded real-time application architecture
You are autonomous and organized with good listening skills. You are said to have a good relationship.