Cyberprotected Intelligent Critical Systems Designer, Integrator
CONTEXT AND MISSION
We are recruiting a Real Time Linux Development Engineer to join our Aeronautics, Energy and Industrial Systems business unit within the Occitanie Real Time & Embedded Safe Systems department . Our department contributes to the development of on-board and industrial systems with strong real-time and operational safety constraints as well as to their operational implementation integrating security concepts.
Your mission :
- You work on the development of software in our premises, for a large account in the aeronautical field.
- This innovative and large-scale project aims to develop a demonstrator to validate a new integrated modular avionics.
The technical environment:
- Based on a multi-core microprocessor and on the use of the TSP, the development will be carried out based on continuous integration, the Agile method and formal proofs in accordance with the DO178C standard.
Who are you ?
- With a Bac + 5 training, you have a first experience in the development of critical real-time software , ideally in a constrained normative context . Mastery of the C language and embedded linux is essential for the performance of your function. An operational level of English is required.
- Are you autonomous and you know how to show initiative ? Do you have good interpersonal skills and have a sense of service ? Then you are the nugget we are looking for!
- With equal skills, this position is open to people with disabilities.
Who are we ?
The Aeronautics, Energy and Industrial Systems Business Unit contributes to the development of programs in the fields of simulation, digital transformation and the development of critical systems. It is a leading player in Data Intelligence (Data Engineering & Data Science), process digitization (PLM), digital simulation, the development of embedded & certified software as well as systems security (cybersecurity).
Why choose CS GROUP?
- For our Expert sector which enhances your technical skills, our commitment to innovation with an R&D budget of 30 million euros / year, our societal and environmental commitments: professional equality index at 86/100, partner of the association They move, member of the planet Tech Care etc.
- And of course : the possibility of teleworking, a co-optation program, complementary health, RTT, works council.