CS Group is a major actor in the design, integration and operation of mission critical systems in Defense & Security, Space, Aeronautics and Energy sectors.
DESCRIPTION OF THE OFFER
Within the Space Business Unit , the FMO (Flight Mission & Operations) department designs, develops and operates, for its space sector customers, numerous computer systems for scientific, Earth observation and telecommunications satellites.
Within the Navigation pole , you will integrate the EGNOS project on the CS site of La Plaine in Toulouse. EGNOS – European Geostationary Navigation Overlay Service – is the European system for increasing the geolocation performance of satellite positioning systems (such as GPS or GALILEO). The use of EGNOS ensures the accuracy, reliability and security of signals from previous systems and should mainly be used in Civil Aviation, but also on Land and at Sea.
You will act as the Navigation Referent of an EGNOS v3 subsystem and will participate in the different phases of the project: design, development, integration, validation, and documentation.
You will guarantee the adequacy of the developments made in “Navigation” with the thematic requirements. As such, you will be the preferred interface, whether internally or with our Client, for “Navigation” activities.
- Your training and your background (at least 5 years of experience) have enabled you to acquire knowledge of the majority of the following themes: navigation, GNSS systems, SBAS systems, precise positioning.
- As a referent for Navigation activities, you will be responsible for the processing of GNSS measurements, the calculation of atmospheric corrections, inter-frequency bias and EGNOS time.
- You also have a first experience in C language development.
- Knowledge of real-time processing and aeronautical standards would be a plus.
- Your skills in the field of “Navigation” will allow you to assist the Project Manager and the Technical Manager in all questions related to this theme. This includes guaranteeing the relevance of our developments for the “Navigation” activities, assisting the project management in monitoring the “Navigation” activities as well as supporting the team in its skills development on the theme.
- You have a sense of organization, are curious and, with good interpersonal skills, have the ability to work effectively as a team while being independent in making decisions concerning your area of responsibility.
- The project taking place in a European context, you can communicate in English, mainly in writing but also orally.