CS GROUP's recognized expertise allows it to intervene where security issues are most sensitive: defense, space, aeronautics, energy, etc. And, also, where the answers need to be invented or reinvented: anti-drone control, cybersecurity, satellite data processing ...
CONTEXT AND MISSION
We are recruiting a Satellite Image Quality Engineer to join our Space business unit within the Skills Center Images . Our Skills Center brings its expertise in remote sensing and satellite image processing .
Within the team in charge of the development and validation of the algorithms for quality control of the images of several satellite missions, you are involved in several activities.
- Prototyping of algorithms:
- Prototyping of image processing algorithms, taking into account the specifications of the various projects
- Contribution to implementation specifications
- Integration of third-party prototypes
- Documentation of prototypes
- To analyze:
- Performance and robustness evaluation tests carried out on the prototypes developed
- Analysis documentation
- Satellite data management / analysis
- Simulation campaigns in order to adjust the settings or validate the algorithms studied
- Image processing for acceptance and in-flight performance monitoring
- The technical environment:
- Python (essential)
- MATLAB (an asset)
- Configuration management: Svn, Git (an asset)
Who are you?
With a Bac + 5 training, you have completed at least one significant internship in the field of remote sensing . Professional knowledge in image processing would be a plus: ground processing algorithms , radiometry , geometry , FTM , establishment of performance reviews.
Do you like working in a team and taking initiatives ? Are you autonomous and have excellent interpersonal skills ? Then you are the nugget we are looking for!