Cyberprotected Intelligent Critical Systems Designer, Integrator
We are recruiting a Technical Director – Data Intelligence (Data Science / Data engineering / Artificial Intelligence) F / M to join our Aeronautics, Energy and Industrial Systems business unit within the Digital Transformation competence center . He supports our clients in their issues associated with digital transformation. Our offers revolve around data intelligence & predictive maintenance, digitalization of industrial processes and Business Information System.
Your mission :
- As Technical Director – Offer Manager, you are responsible for the construction of offers and added value, monitoring all the pre-sales phases in coordination with the Operations Department of the BU
- You support the sales department in the marketing of the BU’s offers and in the follow-up of customer meetings.
- You are required to work with all the departments and clients of the BU throughout France. A true pre-sales “orchestra conductor”, you coordinate and manage the progress of calls for tenders in your area with the Bid Manager of each department. You make a strong contribution to the design of new service offers and participate in innovation, R&D, and the improvement of our repository.
Who are you ?
- With a Bac + 5 training, you have at least 10 years of experience as Technical Director, Pre-sales Consultant or Bid Manager in a Digital Service Company. We are also open to applications who have already participated in the pre-sales phases of complex cases.
- With a strong appetite for the development of activity in the IT field and a good commercial fiber, ideally, you have deployed or managed offers in Data Intelligence (Data science and data Engineering for example). You know how to advise and support our clients and partners in the strategy of these areas.
- You master the fields of application engineering (in particular digital transformation, outsourcing and / or Third Party Application Maintenance projects).
- You have a good general technical culture in the IT field and know IT solutions (BIG DATA, PLM, ECM, ALM, MRO, ERP,…).
- You are fluent in English.
- With equal skills, this position is open to people with disabilities.
Who are we ?
- The Aeronautics, Energy and Industrial Systems Business Unit contributes to the development of programs in the fields of simulation, digital transformation and the development of critical systems.
Why choose CS GROUP?
- For our Expert sector which promotes your technical skills, our commitment to innovation with an R&D budget of 30 million euros / year, our societal commitments: professional equality index at 86/100, partner of the association Elles bougent , member of Planet Tech Care etc.
- And of course: the possibility of teleworking, a co-optation program, complementary health, RTT, works council.