CS GROUP is a designer, integrator and operator of critical information and communication systems. By offering innovative solutions in the fields of cyber security, industrial and on-board secure systems, digital continuity and crisis management and zone surveillance, CS GROUP has established itself as a privileged partner for players in the Defense and Security, Space, Aeronautics and Energy sectors.
DESCRIPTION OF THE OFFER
Do you want to develop in a company with a human dimension that encourages innovation, curiosity and taking responsibility?
Let your talent express itself in high-flying missions and share our human values which promote the development of all, within a structured and agile organization recognized for its strong technical expertise in the service of exciting and rare projects on the market.
The Aeronautics, Energy and Industrial Systems Business Unit has been contributing for more than 30 years to the development of aeronautical, space and industrial programs for its international clients.
She works on various subjects such as predictive maintenance, on-board cybersecurity & secure systems, digital simulation, information systems, etc. for the major players in the sectors concerned: Ariane Group, CEA, SAFRAN, TOTAL, EDF, IRSN, Airbus Group, …
Why we need you:
As part of the development of our activities in Digital Transformation , we are looking for a Data Scientist (M / F) in Toulouse.
You will join our team and participate in the following missions:
- Develop data processing tools: data visualization, data wrangling, statistics, Machine Learning,…;
- Analyze large volumes of ‘time series’ type data, write analysis reports, and ensure the presentation to the client.
Joining us means:
- Benefit from close management.
- Progress individually and collectively.
- Evolve in a flexible environment (teleworking, etc.), on a human scale and friendly.
At CS GROUP, it is both your expertise and your personality that will make the difference:
Qualified in Statistics, Machine Learning and Applied Mathematics, you are enthusiastic about a new challenge.
You are proficient in software development and have the following knowledge:
- Languages Python, R, Java;
- Framework : Hadoop, Spark;
- Data base ;
- Data Mining and Machine Learning techniques / algorithms
Good communicator and creative, your analytical and problem-solving skills are essential assets for success in this function.
You will also be required to do writing and presentations in English.
Don’t wait any longer, share your CV and let’s add our talents!
The following of the events :
- Our team of Recruiters process your application upon receipt.
- Good news ! This interests us: we will contact you for a first telephone exchange. If this is positive, an operational manager will take over with a technical interview. Finally, you will meet one of our Recruiters during an HR interview. At the end of these meetings, we undertake to provide you with a feedback within a maximum of 2 weeks.