CS GROUP is a designer, integrator and operator of critical information and communication systems. By offering innovative solutions in the fields of cyber security, industrial and on-board secure systems, digital continuity and crisis management and zone surveillance, CS GROUP has established itself as a privileged partner for players in the Defense and Security, Space, Aeronautics and Energy sectors.
DESCRIPTION OF THE OFFER
Within the Space Business Unit , the Payload Data & Applications department brings together a multidisciplinary team of 160 engineers with complementary profiles – business, software, system. The Payload Data & Applications department brings its expertise in remote sensing and satellite image processing , but also its mastery in the design, development and operation of ground segments , its competence in services and applications enhancing spatial data , and its know-how in Big Data and Cloud technologies. Finally, the departmentPayload Data & Applications is also a major player in the world of open source thanks to a strong contribution, and is recognized for its expertise in the governance of free .
As part of the development of its activities in the space sector, our department is recruiting a satellite image production center operations engineer.
Your tasks will be:
- Conduct of operating operations in accordance with the procedures relating to the activity: data acquisition, processing, provision / dissemination, monitoring and control of results, first level diagnosis, archiving …
- Development, documentation, maintenance of Operations Monitoring Assistance Tools (OASE): Shell scripts, python scripts, SQL queries, Excel macros, while respecting coding standards.
- Study and management of the scheduling of treatments and the organization of operations. The processing operations to be carried out being multiple and concerning several satellites, they are carried out in parallel.
- Implementation of control of treatment results.
- Qualification and Production of the versions and patches of the applications installed on the Validation platform and the Operating platform.
- Management (administration) of “product distribution and promotion” websites
- Operations progress meetings,
- Participation in the drafting of technical notes, preparation of reviews,
- Organization and realization of performance tests as well as robustness tests.
- Production of elements (technical notes, progress plan) describing the desirable improvements from an “operating” point of view (monitoring, piloting, ergonomics, reliability, robustness, etc.)
- Generate statistics: elements acquired, products and distributed, user traffic relating to the web, Quality indicators …
- Reporting; Log the activity in the GARI reporting tool. Drafting of quarterly reports. Facilitate technical points and write reports. Participation in project or DSI meetings. Manage service interruptions (incidents). Open / follow incidents via the Service Desk platform. Create technical facts for anomalies and evolutions.
- Write / adjust operating plan procedures
Who are you ?
With an engineering or university equivalent training (bac + 5) , you have at least 2 years of experience in the same type of position.
The expected technical skills are :
- Mastery of LINUX (administration / shell / network programming) and the fundamentals of office automation (Windows 10)
- Databases: SQL queries, PostgreSQL
- Experience of a programming method, languages (shell script interpreters, Python 2.7), SVN
The following skills are an asset to your application :
- Knowledge of STAF, RESTo, rocket, Docker, Elasticsearch and HPSS
Your qualities :
- Teamwork, organization, rigor
- Sense of service, sense of listening, sense of reporting
- Editorial clarity,
- Basic computer skills
- Autonomy and dynamism
- Anaytical and synthetical mind
Joining us means:
• Benefiting from local management
• Progressing individually and collectively
• Developing in a flexible environment with a human and friendly dimension
Who are we ?
For more than 40 years, the Space Business Unit of CS GROUP has successfully provided turnkey systems and engineering services for the space market and its applications . With a workforce of 430 employees bringing together advanced and unique skills in both information technology and spatial data engineering, the Space BU is a major trusted partner and recognized over the long term for space agencies and defense, contractors and satellite operators, and players in space applications .
Where are we located?
Our establishment is located in Toulouse (6, rue Brindejonc des Moulinais) in the Parc de La Plaine and near the Cité de l’Espace.
The site is accessible by public transport (Linéo 7, bus 23 and 37). If you prefer, we will reimburse you for the bicycle mileage allowances!
Interested? Share with us your CV and let’s add our talents!