CS GROUP is a designer, integrator and operator of critical information and communication systems. By offering innovative solutions in the fields of cyber security, industrial and on-board secure systems, digital continuity and crisis management and zone surveillance, CS GROUP has established itself as a privileged partner for players in the Defense and Security, Space, Aeronautics and Energy sectors.
DESCRIPTION OF THE OFFER
Within the Business Unit Area , the department Flight, Mission & Operation address all areas that concern the rising channel to the satellite : the mission control / command through space mechanics and simulation , and including the activities of support for qualification and operations .
Within the framework of these professions, products have been developed, some for more than 10 years, and reflect the know-how and expertise of the employees of the department.
As part of the development of its activities, our department is recruiting an experienced Software Architect .
The “Operational Products” Skill Center brings together all of the Department’s Software Architects. As part of this activity, you bring your technical experience for the benefit of one or more projects, but also pre-sales activities (technical proposals, technical presentations, etc.).
With your experience in new technologies or spatial ground segments, you are a key player in the definition and design of software architectures and systems developed within the framework of projects carried out by the Skill Center, whether for the benefit of our customers or internal projects.
You bring in particular experience in the Big Data field , and the ability to size and implement solutions dealing with large volumes of heterogeneous data .
You can intervene by:
- expertise in IS architecture: expert, technical referent;
- proof of concept;
- definition of choices and participation in the implementation of implementation solutions;
- participation in responses to calls for tenders: qualification, choice and definition of solutions, development of technical proposals, cost estimate;
- technological watch on the state of the art of new technologies and tools in the free world.
Who are you ?
Training Engineer or university equivalent in computer science (bac + 5), you have experience of at least 8 years, including a first successful experience (at least 3 years) as an architect .
The expected technical skills are :
- fundamental knowledge in computer systems;
- architecture of distributed systems (micro-services) / Cloud architecture;
- maitrise des technologies “Cloud” et “Container” : Docker / DockerSwarm, Rancher, Kubernetes ;
- significant experience in Big Data technologies: NoSQL databases (MongoDB, etc.), distributed server infrastructures (Hadoop, Spark, etc.).
Fluency in English, knowledge of the space sector (SSA in particular) and artificial intelligence are assets for your application.
Your qualities :
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team spirit.
- Rigor, autonomy, initiative spirit.
- Analytical skills.
- Sense of customer service.
Who are we ?
For more than 40 years, the Space Business Unit of CS GROUP has successfully provided turnkey systems and engineering services for the space markets and its applications . With a workforce of 430 employees bringing together advanced and unique skills in both information technology and spatial data engineering , the Space BU is a major trusted partner and recognized over the long term for space agencies and defense, contractors and satellite operators, and players in space applications .
Joining us means :
- Benefit from close management
- Progress individually and collectively
- Develop in a flexible environment with a human and friendly dimension
Where are we located?
Our establishment is located in Toulouse (6, rue Brindejonc des Moulinais) in the Parc de La Plaine and near the Cité de l’Espace.
The site is accessible by public transport (Linéo 7, bus 23 and 37). If you prefer, we will reimburse you for the bicycle mileage allowances!
Interested? Share with us your CV and let’s add our talents!