CS Group is a major actor in the design, integration and operation of mission critical systems in Defense & Security, Space, Aeronautics and Energy sectors.
DESCRIPTION OF THE OFFER
Building on its successes in the fields of consulting, security audits around the world and the implementation of ISS for large contractors and mid-size companies, CS GROUP is looking for a System Architect / Network and Security to strengthen its Toulouse team .
Reporting to the project manager, you participate in:
- Define and implement, administer and maintain network and security (DR / CD), hardware and software architectures;
- Prevent network anomalies and malfunctions;
- Apply the elements of the defined quality approach as well as those of the security policy;
- Develop the documentation of the implementation, update and operation processes, equipment and configurations;
- Monitor and implement technical exchanges with service providers and partners;
- Participate in the development of needs, carry out studies, write specifications and make proposals for the most suitable solutions to the technical committee;
- Ensure the engineering, integration in test environment, then production and maintenance in operational condition of network and security infrastructures;
- Provide support 3 on incident resolution in coordination with the rest of the team in charge of the day-to-day operation of network and security infrastructures;
- Collaborate with systems and applications teams for the deployment of applications or tools.
Engineer by training or university equivalent (BAC + 5), you have at least 5 years of experience in a similar position. You master the OSI model and IP technology , and have strong environmental skills:
- LAN, WAN, Firewall, AD ;
- Load Balancers/reverse proxies ;
- Sondes IPS, HIDS, IDS ;
- Monitoring and alerting, as well as in WiFi networks.
You know the II901 and IG1300 standards.
Analytical and rigorous, you have a sense of initiative and appreciate teamwork.
You are proficient in technical English.
CS GROUP in a few words?
CS GROUP is a designer, integrator and operator of critical intelligent cyber-protected systems.
By offering innovative solutions in the fields of cyber security, industrial and on-board secure systems, digital continuity and crisis management and zone surveillance, CS GROUP has established itself as a privileged partner for players in the Defense and Security, Space, Aeronautics and Energy sectors.
Joining us means:
- Benefit from close management.
- Progress individually and collectively.
- Evolve in a flexible environment (teleworking, etc.), on a human scale and friendly.
Where are we located?
Our agency is located in Saint-Martin du Touch – 6 rue Emmanuel Arin – 31300 Toulouse.
The Europarc 2 site is accessible by public transport:
– Bus line L2 – Jean Petit stop.
– Line C SNCF TER – Saint-Martin stop
If you prefer, CS reimburses bicycle mileage allowances!
Interested? Submit your CV and let’s add our talents!