CS Group is a major actor in the design, integration and operation of mission critical systems in Defense & Security, Space, Aeronautics and Energy sectors.
DESCRIPTION OF THE OFFER
Within the Defense and Security BU of CS Group, you will join the INFRA unit which is in charge of the design and administration of the Production Information System for Restricted Diffusion projects, and the evolution of the infrastructure. carrying its services.
As systems and network administrator, you implement and administer IT, hardware and software resources, ensure the commissioning of new systems and products, and you participate in maintaining operational and security conditions of the SI.
In particular, you will be responsible for:
- Ensure the proper functioning and availability of the IT infrastructure and IS services,
- Deploy and maintain Windows, Linux and hypervisor servers and workstations,
- Diagnose and resolve incidents from level 1 to 3,
- To process tickets for the helpdesk,
- Maintain the documentary repository (Procedures, integration files, test books, etc.)
- Administer security solutions (antivirus, system updates, software, etc.),
- Provide support to project teams
Technical Bac + 2 to Bac + 5, specialized in Systems & Networks Engineering and / or Information Systems, you have at least 5 years of experience.
You have in-depth knowledge of the Linux Redhat and Microsoft Windows Server operating systems. You master Scripting and industrialization of systems, server virtualization, management of iSCSI SAN storage and backup aspects.
You have skills in hardware and software integration and mastery of secure protocols (SSH, SSL, etc.).
You know the concepts and techniques of systems architecture, LDAP directory technologies, Microsoft AD (GPO …) as well as networks (VLAN, LAN, WAN),
Your writing skills are of a good standard.
You have qualities such as autonomy, team spirit and listening skills.
You are reactive, rigorous and organized, and you know how to account for your activities.