CS Group is a major actor in the design, integration and operation of mission critical systems in Defense & Security, Space, Aeronautics and Energy sectors.
The following responsabilies are foreseen (not limited to):
- Operation and maintenance of EUMETSAT Operational Network Infrastructure (ONI) 500 and Information and Communications Technology (ICT) network;
- Network infrastructure, services and solutions low level design specification;
- Network infrastructure, services and solutions deployment implementation;
- Evolution and upgrade of the current network infrastructure, services and solutions;
- Procurement support of network hardware, services, systems and license purchases or renewals;
- Interface to hardware repair and COTS support maintenance providers;
- Provision of stand-by/on-call support;
Mandatory skills :
- University degree (or equivalent) in a relevant discipline
- Experience of network engineering in such environments throughout its lifecycle, from identification of needs to deployment and operations.
- Experience of carrying out (specifying, preparing, planning and executing) network engineering activities, including their coordination and technical guidance, working with other engineers within and outside the team involved in the activities, and with the customers/users and other stakeholders.
- In-depth knowledge of Cisco technology and solutions for these environments.
- Extensive experience in administration and troubleshooting of communications infrastructure systems and Wide Area Networks (WANs);
- Expert knowledge and significant work experience with CISCO equipment, Network Management Systems, network security, and particularly software defined & programmable networks and other new technologies;
- Good understanding of incident and anomaly management processes;
- Experience in operational or production environment with high availability requirements.
- Ability to present – verbally and in writing – network solutions and systems in a comprehensible way, with the specific ability to explain relevant details while keeping the focus on the overall system aspects. Ability to translate IT jargon into customer business terms.
- Experience of interacting with suppliers of network products and service providers as part of network infrastructure, services and solutions development and deployment.
- Experience of configuring and operating network management and monitoring systems such as Netbrain or SolarWinds. Ability to automate network routine monitoring and maintenance tasks.
- Experience of supporting procurements of network systems and services.
- Ability to work well in a team.