Cyberprotected Intelligent Critical Systems Designer, Integrator
This activity includes, among others, the following activities:
- Software development.
- Studies and prototyping of concepts.
- Bug fixing: Anomaly investigation and design of resolutions.
- Integration, validation and verification activities.
- On-site support for critical operation phases.
- At least three years in software development or maintenance in medium size projects. You shall have at least a BSc. in Computer Science Engineer, or equivalent.
Mandatory technical skills:
- Good mastery of Python programming
- Good mastery of Docker, Docker compos
- Good mastery of CWL
- Good mastery of Toil
Nice-to-have technical skills:
- Knowledge of Cloud environment
- Knowledge of Mesos
- Knowledge of Ansible
- Knowledge of ELK Stack
Other required skills:
- Proficiency in English language.
- Good organisation and communication skills.
- Ability to work autonomously in a challenging environment.
- Ability to work in a team of medium size.
- Willingness to learn new technologies and concepts.