CS Group is a major actor in the design, integration and operation of mission critical systems in Defense & Security, Space, Aeronautics and Energy sectors.
With over 2.100 employees worldwide, the CS Group is a leading IT company in France and in Germany, and a prime contractor in designing, integrating and operating mission critical systems. It has now been over 30 years that comprehensive CS Group solutions for space systems and applications, both on the ground and in space, have been part and parcel of this odyssey.
Our German activities are growing at a fast pace and to face our customers’ high level expectations and needs, we are looking for talented profiles with relevant experience in Space systems and applications.
Our subsidiary CS GmbH, located in Darmstadt, Germany is looking for a System architect/ experienced System engineer.
You will integrate a team of software engineers under the direction of the project manager in CS GmbH for Mission Control Systems maintenance and development.
You will be assigned to the following tasks:
- Software development in C++ and Java,
- Bug fixing: Anomaly investigation and fixes implementation,
- Support to technical meetings with customers,
- On-site support for critical operation phases,
- Technical proposal support.
- Consultancy / Expertise role on a case by case basis.
- Project Reporting.
You will have solid experience in Mission Control system design / development / validation for space industry / agencies. Some experiences as technical manager in space ground segment would be a distinct advantage.
You will have an M.Sc. in Computer Science Engineer, Telecommunications Engineer, Mathematician with high Computing Skills or Similar
You will be able to demonstrate:
- Very Good level in C++
- Knowledge in other language Java/Python would be an asset
- Knowledge of CCSDS standard and ECSS standard (PUS).
- Knowledge of ESOC MICONYS tool set including in particular SCOS, FARC, DARC, PARC, NIS…
- Good Knowledge of CORBA / MySQL would be valuable.
- Good background in Linux/windows environments
- Good knowledge of GIT, SVN, HP ALM, DOORS.
- Proposal writing skills
- Proficiency in Business English in both spoken and written form
- High level of flexibility in terms of working on multiple projects
- Good organisation skills, good communication skills
- Ability to drive and develop our activities in a challenging environment.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package that enable a good work life balance, Career and development opportunities for our employees is important to us and we offer training for every employee as well as the chance you develop your skills on the job. If this sounds like a good fit for you, we look forward to hearing from you!