Our expertise in critical applications and information systems makes us the preferred partner in the fields of defense and security, space, aeronautics, energy and l industry, in France and abroad.
Do you want to grow in a company with a human dimension that encourages innovation, curiosity and taking responsibility?
Let your talent express itself in high-flying missions and share our human values which promote the development of all, within a structured and agile organization recognized for its strong technical expertise in the service of exciting and rare projects on the market.
Our Defense & Security BU, supported by its 650 employees across France, offers its customers, the military and civil aviation turnkey products around subjects as innovative as they are captivating.
As part of its Air Traffic Management activity, the CSoIP product department ( Voice Communication System product line ) has the task of specifying, designing and implementing changes to the VCS products of the Defense & Security BU of CS GROUP. In particular, this department supports, for the benefit of projects integrating the CSoIP solution, all of the following activities:
- Product management and technical support for pre-sales activities
- System Engineering: including the specification and design phases at system level aiming to build a shared and mutualized product repository
- Software realization: including the phases of specification, design, coding & unit tests, integration and validation of the software
- System Integration & Validation: aiming to capitalize on all System level tests of the product and to make VCS System test skills available to projects
The CSoIP products department of the Defense & Security BU of CS GROUP is looking for its “System Engineering Manager” to manage and coordinate CSoIP System Engineering activities.
As System Engineering Manager (F / M), your main missions will be:
- Manage the load plan and the resource plan of the CSoIP System engineering team, now composed of 8 System Architects
- Organize multi-project coordination, manage priorities (identification of priority conflicts, negotiation with projects, BL / BU arbitration requests, etc.)
- Participate in the development of the CSoIP roadmap,
- Support the planning and monitoring of the progress of CSoIP System Engineering activities on projects,
- Master the internal methodology of System Engineering and participate in its promotion,
- Ensure the correct application of the methodology within the CSoIP System Engineering team and guarantee the quality of the System repository,
- Define the CSoIP System versions in collaboration with the projects,
- Monitor CSoIP System versions and control functional perimeters,
Who are you :
At CS GROUP, it is both your expertise and your personality that will make the difference:
- With a Bac + 5 training, you have at least 10 years of experience in complex systems engineering, including 3 years in team management and management.
- You are autonomous and know how to instill a team dynamic around you.
- You have already worked in a matrix environment where you managed the planning, progress monitoring and reporting of tasks.
- You understand the technical issues related to Voice over IP and the management of requirements.
- You are familiar with standardized systems engineering and ideally you are familiar with the ED137 and ED153 standards.
- Technical curiosity is the must have to take part in the CS adventure!
Don’t wait any longer, share your CV and let’s add our talents!