Cubic offers an opportunity to provide innovative technology for government and commercial customers around the globe, helping to solve their future problems today. We're the leading integrator of payment and information technology and services for intelligent travel solutions worldwide, and the leading provider of realistic combat training systems, secure communications and networking and highly specialized support services for military and security forces of the U.S. and allied nations. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and thrive in an innovative environment, we want to talk to you about your next role at Cubic! We are seeking employees inspired by technology, and motivated by the rewards of hard work, commitment, teamwork, quality, integrity, and respect. We invite you to explore opportunities with Cubic.
Under general direction of the CDA/CGD Program Manager, the Site Supervisor plans and coordinates on-site activities relative to the daily operation and maintenance of the P5C CTS equipment for which Cubic is directly responsible.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (May be required to perform additional duties):
- Acts as the liaison between CDA, CGD, other foreign representatives and foreign Air Force representatives.
- Ensures that no work or use of any part of the P5CTS equipment, outside of support for normal System Missions, is accomplished without written authorization from the CDA/CGD Program Manager.
- Instructs, directs, performs, demonstrates and supplies information on the proper operation, maintenance, service, repair and on the operating limitations of the equipment.
- Responsible for the supervision of all CDA/CGD O&M personnel assigned to the P5 CTS site.
- Responsible for the establishment of proper security measures for safeguarding all classified information, equipment, facilities and materials under contractor control.
- Responsible for maintaining an on-site petty cash fund.
- Identify and justify additional material and /or safety expenditures.
- Perform other related managerial duties as required.
- As Site Supervisor, provides lead direction in the operations and servicing of equipment at a field site.
- Identifies and analyzes equipment malfunctions and utilizes various maintenance and repair manuals, test equipment, wiring diagrams, schematics, electronic devices and electrical equipment.
- Manages rework, repair, test, troubleshoot and maintain equipment and give verbal and/or written instructions to subordinates.
- Manages records of all maintenance activities in accordance with contractual requirements.
- Manages operational support accompanied by hardware and software maintenance of the P5 CTS equipment
- Interact with foreign users on a daily basis in direct support of user operational requirements.
- Consult with company engineering sections to determine solutions to unusual problems encountered.
- Provide or assist in other related duties as required, including scheduling, logistics, quality performance monitoring, etc.
KEY REQUIREMENTS (Skills, knowledge, qualifications and experience)
- Two (2) years college in Technical or Business Management related field; or equivalent technical education and military experience.
- Previous experience in a similar role (technical field)
- Ability to comply with the company standard practice as it applies to field assignments.
- Ability to adapt to a remote and/or a foreign environment
- Ability to adapt to a remote environment
- Ability to work with Military personnel
- Ability to work with foreign personnel.
- Ability to work in confined spaces.
- Ability to lift 75-pounds
- Good inter-personal skills with the ability to communicate in an efficient and flexible manner
- Capable of working effectively under pressure
- Focused and conscientious
NOTE: Ability to obtain (or currently has) RSAF & secret security clearance with a background check performed is required.
The description provided above is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all job duties, responsibilities and requirements. Duties, responsibilities and requirements may change over time and according to business need.