Cubic offers an opportunity to provide innovative technology for government and commercial customers around the globe, helping to solve their future problems today. We're the leading integrator of payment and information technology and services for intelligent travel solutions worldwide, and the leading provider of realistic combat training systems, secure communications and networking and highly specialized support services for military and security forces of the U.S. and allied nations. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and thrive in an innovative environment, we want to talk to you about your next role at Cubic! We are seeking employees inspired by technology, and motivated by the rewards of hard work, commitment, teamwork, quality, integrity, and respect. We invite you to explore opportunities with Cubic.
- Responsible for the Electronics Spare Parts Store management and control
- Ensuring that the Workshop Occupational Health, Safety and Environment policies are strictly adhered and complied with
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (May be required to perform additional duties):
- Responsible to perform receipt, return and keep tracks of all equipment sent to the Workshop for repair
- Responsible to track and monitor all spare parts transactions with proper documentation
- Responsible for the quarterly and yearly inventory and spares stock taking
- Responsible to maintain all inventory and spare records for submission to the Authority
- Responsible to upkeep the cleanliness of the spare parts store and ensure all spares are properly stored with clear labels.
- Any other duties assigned from time to time
General Duties and Responsibilities:
- Compliance with Cubic’s Quality Management System
- Compliance with Cubic Occupational Health, Safety and Environment policies and procedures
- Compliance with security in accordance with established policies and procedures of the Organisation and/or the Authority
- Any other duties as and when assigned
KEY REQUIREMENTS (Skills, knowledge, qualifications and experience)
- GCE ‘O’ Level
- At least 3 years of working experience in store management
- Computer literate
- Able to work in a team environment
- Able to work beyond work hours where required
- Diligent, responsible, punctual and the willingness to accept added responsibilities.
CONDITION OF EMPLOYMENT
- Must maintain and clear security clearance
- Must have completed National Service in Singapore
- Must be able to work odd hours &/in accordance with contractual requirements and in remote areas
The description provided above is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all job duties, responsibilities and requirements. Duties, responsibilities and requirements may change over time and according to business needs.