Cubic offers an opportunity to provide innovative technology for government and commercial customers around the globe, helping to solve their future problems today. We're the leading integrator of payment and information technology and services for intelligent travel solutions worldwide, and the leading provider of realistic combat training systems, secure communications and networking and highly specialized support services for military and security forces of the U.S. and allied nations. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and thrive in an innovative environment, we want to talk to you about your next role at Cubic! We are seeking employees inspired by technology, and motivated by the rewards of hard work, commitment, teamwork, quality, integrity, and respect. We invite you to explore opportunities with Cubic.
The System Technician is responsible for daily serviceability checks and repairs of all installed electronics equipment in MUTF training villages, Live Firing Buildings and Battle Inoculation Course in Pulau Tekong, covering computer servers, tracking systems, Fixed and PTZ Cameras, Target Mechanisms and Blast Effect Simulators (BES) .
- Perform scheduled preventive maintenance of all installed equipment according to the tasks specified in their PM Checklists.
- Perform on-site troubleshooting and replacement of all faulty installed electronics equipment.
- Preparation, deployment and set up of all support equipment such as BES, Target Mechanisms and Batteries for all Exercises and Live Firing Support.
- Provide on-call and standby support on 24/7 basis, as and requested by the Operations Manager
- Responsible for the workshop corrective repairs of all equipment with the replacement of parts, modules and limited components level replacement.
- Testing, checking and completing all repairs documentations.
- Technical support on 24/7 basis for overseas Exercise Support as and required.
Diploma/NTC/NITEC in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or equivalent from a recognized institution
- Candidates with working experience in electronics equipment repair would be preferred
- Computer literate
- Able to work in a team environment
- Able to work beyond work hours where required
.CONDITION OF EMPLOYMENT
- Must maintain and clear security clearance
- Must have completed National Service in Singapore
- Must be able to work odd hours &/in accordance with contractual requirements and in remote areas (i.e. Pulau Tekong)